California to Legalize Weed for Everyone!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who would'nt pay $50 for a pack of 20 1 gram joint...and lets say the gov gets $10 in taxes from the sale of each pack......couple o' years and the so-called "national debt" is gone....my god, the people in power are completely STUPID !!!!!have been since reagan left office....

slowmo77 said:
at one time i thought the same thing but its so much more than that. heres a little taste of what i mean..

it can be taxed just like tobaccoo, anyone can grow tobaccoo dry it and smoke it. if they taxed every gram on ounce of mj it still wouldn't generate as much money as all the fines for possesion, or probation fees to the state. the state gets money from the feds to house prisoners, legal mj would reduce the prison population there by reducing the amount of money paid to the state by the feds. also prisons get local highway mowing and cleaning contracts, less mj offenders means less free labor. less free labor means less work being done so less money for the state prisons. also you have companys like dupont who benifit from the prohabition on hemp with synthetic materials. oil companys lose money because hemp can seed oil can be used as a fuel, big pharm loses money because mj helps with so many things, why buy advil if you can smoke a plant thats free to grow. its a lot more than taxes holding mj back. jmo

think of every person arrested last year for mj, if each person paid a minimum fine of 1,000 dollars. most cases its more in some alot more. then think of how much they paid a lawyer, a bonds man, court costs, jail maintinance fees, probation fees. drug classes in some states. thats alot more money than any tax would generate.. again just my opinion.. this is a hot topic.

don't take this the wrong way.. i think we can and will one day see legal mj but its gonna be a tuff fight.
thats it in a nutshell....so lets fight that fight...i'm ready...have been ever since i was old enough to understand that this country's citizens were not free at all.

Latest posts

Back