California's Cannabis Market Crashes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its disgusting what they have allowed to happen to so many beautiful Cities in Cali. And they have done the same thing to Oregon. My Wife said Oregon was the prettiest place she had ever seen. Of course, that was yrs ago.
As Illegal Aliens cross the border the population increases, with increased population come new seats in congress. This is the goal.

My father died right outside of Bakersfield California in Mettler when i was just turning 12yrs old. Loved living there as a kid. I was born in Texas but my Dad loved to travel back and forth working in Texas and Cali. He was 36 when he died. Really fked my world up. I grew up really fast, but i never forgot living in southern California. Again it is very sad what they are doing to that State.
WeedHopper Thank you for sharing and my Heart goes out to you for courageous. I can relate to you and you are not alone. I live in Cali. To be exact San Diego. Born at Kaiser hospital in Panorama City - raised in Canoga Park - then loved living with my Aunt in Topanga cyn with older hippies and finally here in San Diego. By next year I will be moving but don’t know where. I have my monthly income permanently and savings but I would rather work. However I don’t know if I want to stay on the West Coast or move to Tennessee or even North Carolina. I have been to North Carolina. Raleigh. Man I fell in love.
I have family there and Tennessee which is beautiful too.

when we lived in Canoga Park we would hitchhike over Topanga Canyon to go to Will Rogers beach

my parents lived in Topanga canyon in the 40’s
bigsur51. It’s awesome. I know all about that. Nice places totally. My Aunt and I would hike in Santa Ynez and just sit there under the waterfalls I remember and talk about good things. I just need to move on with my best friend. His name name is Champ. My Austrian Shepard. I get so lonely and don’t want feel sorry for myself but I have no quality of life but my dog. Have a good night

Slowflow I haven't lived in California since I was 12 when my Dad died. I'm in Texas where I was born and raised except for the years as a little boy in Cali. I'm a Texan and I love my State. Don't care for the fking heat right now though.🫠🫠🫠🤪
I could never ever live in California anymore,,nor could I afford their fking high ass taxes,,and I damn sure don't agree with their politics. But to each his own brother.

Slowflow I haven't lived in California since I was 12 when my Dad died. I'm in Texas where I was born and raised except for the years as a little boy in Cali. I'm a Texan and I love my State. Don't care for the fking heat right now though.🫠🫠🫠🤪
I could never ever live in California anymore,,nor could I afford their fking high ass taxes,,and I damn sure don't agree with their politics. But to each his own brother.
That is totally rad. WeedHopper. I want to apologize to everyone. There are few I am negative not at people but myself and really no one wants a Debbie Downer. Moving forward and looking at today is what I strive for.
I do have a friend that lives in Longview Texas. I do keep in touch with him and he has told me it’s a lot cheaper to live in Texas. I have been thinking on moving out there. I listen to Joe Rogans pod cast. Surprisingly he lived in Bell Cyn. Not far from where I grew up. It’s a secluded community tucked away in the cyn. He moved out to Texas and talks how much better it is out there.
Thank you buddy 😊

That is totally rad. WeedHopper. I want to apologize to everyone. There are few I am negative not at people but myself and really no one wants a Debbie Downer. Moving forward and looking at today is what I strive for.
I do have a friend that lives in Longview Texas. I do keep in touch with him and he has told me it’s a lot cheaper to live in Texas. I have been thinking on moving out there. I listen to Joe Rogans pod cast. Surprisingly he lived in Bell Cyn. Not far from where I grew up. It’s a secluded community tucked away in the cyn. He moved out to Texas and talks how much better it is out there.
Thank you buddy 😊
No need to apologize.....we are all friends here. At least most of the time.

Thank you buddy 😊
Come on down my friend. We have plenty room. You gonna be a Cowgirl.😁

Well ya didn't tell me in your profile if you was a brother or a sister.😉 I went with the Debbie Downer.😁 Sorry brother. Okay get you a hat and ride a bull. 🐂

Well ya didn't tell me in your profile if you was a brother or a sister.😉 I went with the Debbie Downer.😁 Sorry brother. Okay get you a hat and ride a bull. 🐂
WeedHopper that is funny. I love it I am busting up. I don’t blame you. I do sound soft which I am. I am mellow and straight as an arrow. Nothing against diversity as we are all equal. Fun fact about me and pretty much my whole life till I started health issues at around 37 years old. My trade by profession was gunsmith or what you call today gun mechanic. Long story short I followed my Uncles footsteps He divorced my Aunt when I was about 15. He had a gun shop in San Fernando Valley. I went to trade school after graduating High School and did this for about almost 2 decades. The pay sucked however I enjoyed the customers. My hands over time got beat up. From carpel tunnel to numbness everyday. I do know Texas loves firearms. Maybe I can teach a class on fundamentals with firearms. I honestly wished I found a different trade.
Cause it sucked.
I truly love everyone here on this site.
I am helpless as a kitten but happy as a squirrel 🐿️

His name name is Champ. My Austrian Shepard. I get so lonely and don’t want feel sorry for myself but I have no quality of life but my dog.

You say that like it's not a good thing...I live with my 2 boys and prefer it that way...there is no better or more loyal love than that of a dog, preferably a German Shepherd dog...my life would be empty if not for the boys...Dutch will be leaving us sooner than later but Ivan has picked up the torch and is doing a great job being the companion I want and need...consider yourself lucky you know the love of a dog...

His name name is Champ. My Austrian Shepard. I get so lonely and don’t want feel sorry for myself but I have no quality of life but my dog.

You say that like it's not a good thing...I live with my 2 boys and prefer it that way...there is no better or more loyal love than that of a dog, preferably a German Shepherd dog...my life would be empty if not for the boys...Dutch will be leaving us sooner than later but Ivan has picked up the torch and is doing a great job being the companion I want and need...consider yourself lucky you know the love of a dog...
I take care of my dogs and they take care of me and I like it this way being an introvert

I have a lot to say about this, but I can't do it without a lot of really nasty things. I'll keep it to myself.

Adaptation is key :)

Latest posts

Back