CALLING ALL OG’s:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there are to many to list from roll-it-up to growkind to 420genetics, cannetics- cannazon, Jb, death of growkind, on and on....

Real ppl that tested that were not twisted.

Funny how not one person... not one.... did a grow review.

Got banned from more sites than any other person (probably) for giving seeds away....., Not one person talked shit.

Guess they were good???

😂😂😂😂

Gosh, Trill. I wish I had some of them beans to get back to ya. The only testers I ever did were for That Crazy Vancuever Guy. I did a full journal over at Cannetics back in the day, and he ended up releasing the strain and used my journal photos for his advertising. I always thought that was pretty cool :) Hoping you get some of yours back!

Did you get the SHIT?!!!

I miss that crazy ******* bastard.

I still owe him some shine because I told him I would send.

he had some personal stuff come up and it did not work out.

I still owe TCVG and I’m ready for him.

he had some shit hit him....

wow. Brought back some memories.

Don’t get it twisted he was a crazy SOB.

loved that dude.

No doubt. I remember when all that **** was going on and he knew he'd be goin away for a while.

If memory serves me right I grew testers called TCVG S HIT #4, later renamed Call Girl when he began selling em.

Yah/ he passed a bunch around.

I had mad respect because he was like me and sent seeds to EVERYONE!

Man. Talk about bans.

I got eliminated from all seed trading because I was Johnny ******* Appleseed.

I never fucked anyone!!!!!!!!

You can only hide the truth for a bit.

Like fossils

Are ya in need of some seeds now?

It hurts my feelings that anyone would think I wanted free stuff after making a post discussing the past.

I am very sorry if I came off that way. That is my fault and no I did not want anything for free from anyone for anything.

It's all good trill. You've always been a stand up guy in my book, and if I could help ya out, I would. Always admired your grows and generosity.

It’s funny looking back 15 years because that time was only a minute ago.

I’m still that same ******* *******- opinionated douche.

I’m just way way beyond educated now.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

I have no idea what this fucked up political world is doing because I DONT GIVE A ****!!!

IM READY FOR SHTF but really I just wanna give y’all advice till I DIE.

is that wrong?

My my my we have come a long/fkd up way. HUH?

Change my mind.

(I have no idea what’s going on is a democrat tactic to subvert guilt.and a play on political name getting ice cream.)

HE GOT TWO SCOOPS!

Did you know that ice cream subverts people with Alzheimer’s reactions and actions and can help quell their crazy interactions???

P o o p I think I just committed Extremism

I absolutely cannot believe that this website sensors P O O P.

This is absolutely ******* ridiculous

I don’t give a shit. Mods admin give me a GD break. Complete absolute ******* horseshit and you know it

Latest posts

Back