Any pointers on adding something during budding.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longtimegrower

Reaction score
What else does everyone use to increase the sugars in the plant. I've never used anything extra but I'd like to see how much difference it makes. What ideas do y'all have.

Unsulfured Molasses and Kelp powder

BTW if you boil dried beans...dont throw out the water.....its loaded with P and K. It also has starches that microbes ect can convert into sugar ;)

There are all kinds of beneficial microbes ect in living soil that will enjoy some additional sugars. Kelp powder while high in K is full of micro goodies plants love.

Kelp is also an Organic Plant Growth Regulator that's good for your plants. Unlike the Synthetic PGRs.

Molassas for the microbe herd at the end of flower only in organics here.
Nothing in the Jacks cept water.
End results are indistinguishable from each other when both are done correctly.

I don't know this but I have heard and read using Kelp late in flower can cause the plant to herm. So I drop in in flower. Anybody experience this.

I don't know this but I have heard and read using Kelp late in flower can cause the plant to herm. So I drop in in flower. Anybody experience this.
I hit my autos with some ‘Extreme Blend’ yesterday. I contains soluble kelp, humic, fulvic and amino acids. I have a couple of weeks to go before chop. I had it laying around and didn’t want to feed them since I did earlier in the week but still wanted to meddle. If the hermie, that may be why.
8E13C6BB-B47F-4520-829B-E025292BBC77.jpeg

Latest posts

Back