Sparse Buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ropes and pulleys and a 5 gallon bucket

hoist that bucket up to the top of the trees where it can get 94.296% sunlight
I knew a guy who built mini tree stands in the top branches of his trees , just a flat platform with 4 inch sides to hold pot from falling. Used an extension ladder to water and feed them.
Being they wer pretty far up in the canopy they were also hidden by surrounding leaves which he pruned away from the grow areas .

1698250277924.png

I know some guys around here that used to grow in trees. That was back in the 90’s.

I grew a plant on my roof when I was 15 or 16 years old. Didn’t know squat about growing anything much less cannabis(not sure how much I ‘know’ these days either). The plant loved it. It got about 6 ft tall and my dad busted me because it was visible from the street. He just told me to get rid of it.

In hind sight, I am surprised the roots didn’t get fried. It was hot as fk on that roof.

I grew a plant on my roof when I was 15 or 16 years old. Didn’t know squat about growing anything much less cannabis(not sure how much I ‘know’ these days either). The plant loved it. It got about 6 ft tall and my dad busted me because it was visible from the street. He just told me to get rid of it.

In hind sight, I am surprised the roots didn’t get fried. It was hot as fk on that roof.
the Roof wouldn’t be so bad I don’t think. If I had sun up there I would try it.

I'm not sure what my dad would have done, had he known about my weed usage at that age. He never was a fan of rock music or 'hippies', but he was pretty understanding in some respects. I tried to stay out of trouble so he wouldn't know I was getting into it. Had I gone to jail, however, I'd have sat there. There was no doubt about that.

Latest posts

Back