Sparse Buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trying2Grow

Reaction score
I tried my first grow. 3 different outdoor auto strains. All my buds were pretty sparse looking and didn’t fill in. See attached image. I probably was short on light, maybe 7 hours/day. I used fish emulsion during veg growth and FF Tiger Bloom after. Any ideas based on the photo?

Attachments

• IMG_4915.jpeg
    IMG_4915.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
wow ….those are some good genetics so it is not that, or at least a pretty good chance

my second guess is not enough direct sunlight

they do best when they get 12 plus hours of direct sun…but I bet you knew that when you started

My trees are huge. This one has a trunk 4 ft diameter and was just trimmed but still shade everywhere. I love this tree tho I must admit. I always wanted trees like this in my yard…
View attachment 344878
I have about 20 trees that large in my yard, hence my outdoor grow troubles. I do have a small opening in the woods behind my house that gets more light. Maybe I’ll try that next year. But, there are lots of deer and rabbits around so I’d have to enclose them. Plus I’d have to carry water or have a hose going through the woods. I did get about 5 oz of the airy buds and they are OK, just not great looking.

I have about 20 trees that large in my yard, hence my outdoor grow troubles. I do have a small opening in the woods behind my house that gets more light. Maybe I’ll try that next year. But, there are lots of deer and rabbits around so I’d have to enclose them. Plus I’d have to carry water or have a hose going through the woods. I did get about 5 oz of the airy buds and they are OK, just not great looking.

any ganja farmer needs to try this at least once in their lives…..growing cannabis in the tops of trees

i tried it once in Oklahoma using pulleys and ropes…..tins

Currently, there are different methods for growing cannabis plants. Some of the modernized approaches made it mainstream, where several growers follow it relentlessly, regardless if they were experienced or not. To them, what matters is the result. But, will all that, there are still traditional methods that introduced outdated modes of cultivation that are still in the list of trending must-try.

One of the oddest and unexpected is growing cannabis in trees. This technique is mostly unknown to some growers despite their longevity in gardening. Also, this approach might look strange at first, but it is beneficial to the plant. But, like any other remodeled methods in planting, it will have to require growers to be more effortful.

If you can find the nearest tree in your location, or if you happen to have one, you might want to check out this style of growing cannabis in trees. Figured that you’re interested? Here is everything you need to know about this method.

Latest posts

Back