Can a young seedling already be covered in trichs??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Has anyone ever had a seedling that is lightly covered in what looks to be trichs? My sole surviving Chem-head from Elite Genetics (Original Headband Diesel x Chemdog Diesel) looks like it is sporting trichs....I hve never had a seedling do this before but I also hve not grown beans with a genetic swagger...

Here is the best pics I cld take of it... IMG_0209.jpg IMG_0214.jpg

white powdery mildew maybe ? ........if not then they are trichs that look like one of HippyInEngland seedling in his Auto Seeds gj . Yeah check with a miniscope please ....im curious too to know what they are !!

I don't want to be negative so i'll just say i can't tell with those pics.

Has anyone actually clicked on the first pic to enlarge it? It shows a better look at what I am talking about... I will dig my microscope out and take a look but I can not shoot pics through it..they don't come out...

yeah well your right, i do see what appears to be trichs on there.

check with a scope and tell us weather you can post a pic or not, i'll believe ya if you say so, but it does look like thrics once i enlarged it

very strange...........

:eek: Holy horse **** HL.... looks like tric's to me dude ! :D

this means Strong Seed :D strong HIGH! GO PLANT!@

I just checked under the scope and no doubt about it...they are trichs...I feel like a ******* though because I did not even think to use the scope....duh

Well my mission now is to keep this plant healthy and hope to dear god it is female...but who knows..trichs this early cld be a bad sign..I never heard of it before

Genetic freak..... I will definatley be pulling up a seat for this one Hampster !

I had the same exact things on my auto blueberry at just 5 or 6 days.Mine turned out male but don't think the trichs had anything to do with it.Hope its a girl .

I will keep an eye on this seedling and update with pics....

Very Cool, hope it all works out for ya

this got me thinking,

if I could spread these seeds across my 2 acres and mowed it like grass every 2 weeks, and made Hash with all the clippings, It would be so worth mowing the lawn
(ok I'm medicated so please be kind)

Best Wishes
"P"

Latest posts

Back