Can you help me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So Massachusetts medical marijuana law has finally been finalized. But, I fear the feds/dea may possibly seize patient and caregiver information from the department of public health in order to see who's growing. As you know, Massachusetts only allows you to grow if you have a special cultivation registration. (So pretty much, they will know exactly who is growing and who is just a regular patient who uses the dispensaries). Like I said I worry that the dea may seize these records if they have nothing to do/ less going on than usual. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE FEDS/DEA HAVE SEIZED PATIENT RECORDS BEFORE, FROM ANY STATE?

Thank you

Sorry pilgrem cant help ya but sit tight sure someone be long in bit to give ya answers yur lookin fur. Hope it all works in yur favor friend ;)

BWD

I have never heard of the feds seizing any state records anywhere. I highly doubt that the feds are going to be interested in small medical growers.

feds dont need to seize public health records they pretty much have those on file but you shouldnt worry because all the proper laws are in place to protect you in your state. and dont get paranoid because feds cant just suspect you of growing and come kick your door in.

and there are also laws being voted on now (on the Federal level) that will allow local police officials to decline in aiding the Feds in busting state legal shops/growers/retailers, where cannabis is recreationally legal or medically legal.

Latest posts

Back