can you make a plant small?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

A.K.

i made a home made airbubble hydro machine and i have a 150 watt hps light and the grow big, bloom big, tigger bloom kit from fox farms but space height wise in my grow area is limited does anyone know of a way to make a plant a short as possible like putting it into flowering early? i want it about a foot tall if possible

tie each growing limb or side branch down and out or early in its veg period clip the main stalk and it wil grow back 2 new shoots than you let them grow out a little than clip some along those 2 and so on..before you know it you will have a small bush rather than a tall main stem plant.

or get a strain called "lowryder" or some of its crosses

Dankerz said:
tie each growing limb or side branch down and out or early in its veg period clip the main stalk and it wil grow back 2 new shoots than you let them grow out a little than clip some along those 2 and so on..before you know it you will have a small bush rather than a tall main stem plant.

could you explane to me a little more about the techinique of cutting the main stalk and the 2 new shoots that will grow from it

heres a pic to help you see what Dankerz is talking about.Hope this helps?Keep it GREEN:hubba:

if u only have a foot of room id top the plant when it has 6 leaf sets, then tie down all the secondary growths using LST. i did the same with a kush plant and it worked great.

Latest posts

Back