can you test the Ec/PPM when you use organic nutes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzcat

Reaction score
can you test the Ec/PPM when you use organic nutes?

I was told that you cannot, that it would be inaccurate. I don't understand this.

Whoa bro. Books are great and I recommend them for everything. However, you need to tone down the heat.

I am not sure about that one, but you can find plenty of information in the sticky threads. And G-SUS, we tend to not be so crappy to people here, please try to keep it civilized.

I would suggest that all you need for organics is a pH meter and a good nutrients line line Metanaturals or Botanicare... or Fox Farms if you want.. I have never checked anything but pH and my grows come out spectacular

tds and ec meters dont really work for organics because they mostly sense salts, and your organics dont have high salts like inorganics. also the ph of oranganics nutes and teas are not as important, in a good living soil organicswill take care of itself.

lol look at the date when the last guy posted lol i think he has gotten his answer by now lol

Latest posts

Back