can you use general hydroponics nutes in soil?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowUsome

Reaction score
i have a bunch of it left over from when i was growing using a hydro system, just wanted opinions on the matter.

Merry Christmas bud,

I've read posts from lots of growers over the years who have successfully used GH 3 part in soil. Here's a PDF attachment you should be able to download with a feeding schedule... Personally I'd go with half strength until you see if the new growth has any burn and if now slowly ramp up the strength from there...

For more info Google 'gh 3 part soil' and you'll get lots of threads to investigate...;)

Peace!:cool:

View attachment flora series soil.pdf

I hope so....I hve been using it this whole current and with awesome results...plants are nice and green and buds are getting fatter by the day...

IMG_0323-1.JPG

Hamster Lewis said:
I hope so....I hve been using it this whole current and with awesome results...plants are nice and green and buds are getting fatter by the day...

View attachment 144671

:yeahthat:

Yah... not to mention you and a few million or so succesful dank grows with GH 3 part... Maybe THE most time tested nutes out there for mj... nice!:hubba:

I've been using GH 3 part on a grow I'm getting ready for final chop.
No problems with nutes.
Like Dirtyolsouth says, go half-strength to start.
And don't start too early.
:)
Gb

thanks everyone. i have a lot of the 3 part and don't want it to go to waste.

the 3 part is god....i asked the guy at my local hydro store the other day what is the best nute i could use and he pointed to what i had at the counter and said "the 3 part you have there is the best i can think of"...this was a big store with lots of different brands...

Add the cool bloom and the floralicious plus and look out...

Latest posts

Back