Canna Man's 1st Grow Journal!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canna Man

Reaction score
Im have 5 good strain bag seeds under two 100 watt flouresent lights. Im using MG Moisture control wich seems to be frowned upon in these forums but I dont have a nursery within 58 miles. I started my seeds with MG seed starter but everyone told me to switch to organic soil wich I plan to do when i put them in my 5 gallon buckets. I have a very small grow space and lack of funds because i got a speeding ticket.

Any Advice?

-----Canna Man

hey canna man good luck with the grow and looking forward to seeing some pics of your seedlings and set up :tokie:

If i where you i would ditch the MG soil. Ive seen countless times where people would ask why there plants where acting funny and it was the MG soil. Ive had the same problems in the past. Some good soil would make your plants fall in love

Hey man clicked one of your pictures and it sent me to myspace. Whats up with that?

dmack said:
If i where you i would ditch the MG soil. Ive seen countless times where people would ask why there plants where acting funny and it was the MG soil. Ive had the same problems in the past. Some good soil would make your plants fall in love

Trust me I know, everyone tells me that, thanks for the advice

dmack said:
Hey man clicked one of your pictures and it sent me to myspace. Whats up with that?

lol,My computers acting funny so i figured out that if you post your picture on myspace or put them in the gallery on MP you can just cut and paste instead of uploading and resizeing them.

Hey there Canna. I wouldn't recommend posting those pictures on your myspace account. Not the smartest thing to do. Do you also post pictures of your friends and yourself on your myspace? You don't want to bring any undue attention upon yourself, especially if you're growing mj in your home. Not a smart thing to do. Also, you should use the upload feature on the website to upload the pictures. That's what its there for. And the link in your signature, you could make it smaller. People would still click on it because we love to see other peoples plants. Just my thoughts on that.

The plants look good. I hope you get all females and make sure to keep us posted on your progress. Good luck and take care.

smokybear said:
Hey there Canna. I wouldn't recommend posting those pictures on your myspace account. Not the smartest thing to do. Do you also post pictures of your friends and yourself on your myspace? You don't want to bring any undue attention upon yourself, especially if you're growing mj in your home. Not a smart thing to do. Also, you should use the upload feature on the website to upload the pictures. That's what its there for. And the link in your signature, you could make it smaller. People would still click on it because we love to see other peoples plants. Just my thoughts on that.

The plants look good. I hope you get all females and make sure to keep us posted on your progress. Good luck and take care.

Dont worry i dont have a myspace account i just made a fake account with fake credentials for that purpose only.But thanks for looking out.

smokybear said:
The picures you have posted on this thread is in conflict of the rules of the forum. It is against policy to post pictures that link to other websites. You should read over the site rules so that this dont happen again. Here is the link>>http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html

Take care.

Still not a good idea though. Just lookin out for everyone on this site....

canna READ the rules.. please.
It isn't allowed. It isn't only for your benefit, it affects everyone.

Hick said:
canna READ the rules.. please.
It isn't allowed. It isn't only for your benefit, it affects everyone.

Sorry Hick, ill know next time:confused2:

Canna Man said:
Sorry Hick, ill know next time:confused2:

I made the same mistake with my first post. I was posting from coffee shop a few hours from the house to image shack and then linking :)

WORST CASE SCENARIO goes like this. LEO forces myspace for your IP (its happened), LEO with your IP forces your ISP to hand over your credentials (its happened).

Odds are our MYSPACE gives your IP up for nothing and if your ISP is one of the big three V,T,C they protect your ***. :) If your ISP is not one of the big three they likely give you up for nothing as well and LEO with a little effort takes you in.

Latest posts

Back