Cannabis water...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Syke

Reaction score
i read somewhere,
i beleive it was wikipedia.
and it said THC isnt water soluble.
so if u apply the same concept
of boiling the bud in it slowly.
to water rather than butter...

is this possible?
and am i the only one to think of this?
lol
dont say u thought of it if u didnt.

what are you trying to do??? I am a little confused. But you are right...THC is not water soluble

THC isn't water soluble. It needs fat, alcohol, or heat to "break it up" to where your body can use it. You could, in theory, seperate the trichomes from the green matter using water but drinking that water (I think that's what you are thinking about) would have very little effect. You'd essentially have hash in water and it would still require some other method to "activate" the THC and other cannabinoids.
Some people do report getting some benefit by eating bud and they are right to some degree. The acids in our stomachs will break up THC a bit and it will get even more broken up further in the small and large intestines but there is also some filtering going on when "inactive" THC is digested. It would take huge amounts to get enough into the blood stream for a good effect. That is why people use butter, fat, or alcohol to activate the THC before digesting.

yes
i have heard of tht also,
but wht i was planning on doing
is if, in theory u get cannabis water
you could poetential use the cannabis water
in store bought brownie and cookie mix...

=P

It could work if you are still using real butter in the recipe to activate the THC. I would think it would be tough to get the dosing right. If you try it, I would dry and smoke the weed after you have boiled it to see how effective the boiling was in getting the trichs off of the bud.

Why would you just not make cannabutter? In water all of the THC may not even be removed from the leaf matter, you need a solvent like oil or alcohol or butane. But for food purposes you want to dissolve the THC in butter, margine or oil, like olive oil. Then you just replace the butter or oil in the recipe with the cannabutter or cannabis infused oil

Latest posts

Back