CaptainViper Pops His Head-Back-Up...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainViper

Cooler Than Your Dad
Reaction score
Hello Folks, It's Been A Little Wile, So I Thought I'd Write An "Catch-Up" Of What's Going-on With Us. First-off, Sorry About Droping out-of-site All of A Sudden,Nothing Bad, Just alot of Little Things,All At Once, You Know.;) Swiched My Dial-up For Cable, I Have An Older {P.o.s.} P.C., That Freeze's-Up ALOT. I Have A Crappy Job, Over-Worked, Under-Paid, Over-Stressed,Under-Appreciated. Rude Customers, Dumb-as-Doorknobs Bosses. Our Lovely Little "Garden"? Once-Again Visited By Spider-Mites. We Saved 3 Moms, Everything In The Bloom Area is Gone...:rant: After Paying $285.00 for A Tune-up for The Car, So We Could Get It Smoged, So We Can Get The Reg.,I Found Out I'll Have To Fork-out Another $375.00 For Repairs, Before It's Ready To Smog.:eek: :holysheep: Well, Stress Was High, We Needed A "Better-Plan". Waiting to Win The Lottery Just Is'ent Cutting It. So... At 44 y.o. Im Going To College, Starting Slow{ A Couple of Classes A Week At First}, Still Have to Work, But Working for Something Better.:D We're Working On Deep Cleaning, Re-doing Our Bloom Area, Before We Try To Re-Start Clones. The Car's Running, We Got An Extention.:D And For Stress-Relief,.... A Concert. I'll Start Another Thread Over At "Coffee Table", "Best Concert Experance".:D It's Good To Be Back, CaptainViper.

Glad to see ya back around CV. Sorry about all the problems mang but i guess they come and go. Hope things start getting better for ya soon. Hey mang it's never to late for college. ;) Anyway glad to have ya back. :48:

Glad to see that you made yourself back this way.Hope to see a grow journal.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Latest posts

Back