Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carty's "Blue Moon Rising Grow "

Honoring tonight's Blue Moon this entire grow is in it's honor.. this will not occur again until 2037.
Also referred to a Super Moon..
Shots from my porch tonight...
View attachment 339258

View attachment 339259

Shot from a telescope.
View attachment 339260
Sweet Pic
1693481236293.png

Carty's "Blue Moon Rising Grow "

Honoring tonight's Blue Moon this entire grow is in it's honor.. this will not occur again until 2037.
Also referred to a Super Moon..
Shots from my porch tonight...
View attachment 339258

View attachment 339259

Shot from a telescope.
View attachment 339260
To many clouds LST night and this morning to see it from our place. Tried to get my grandson interested but the clouds didn’t help. I did send him a website where they were filming it in Paris starting at 11:00 last night. Nice you were able to see it 😊

You wasn’t kidding, you have been using those 1” circles for everything, lol.
Um, when someone sends you 10 million of them of course... hahaha. cheaper then buying new plastic labels each run..
I bought these cool acrylic pens for doing fingernails that write on these perfectly... got them for my art work.

We have a winner overnight... Blue Kush was green this morning, wow. popping up but still trying to shuck themselves are both Goat & Monkey Blue Destroyer... and 2 Blue Moon Rocks are up and going..

20230831_183145.jpg
20230831_183132.jpg

20230831_183452.jpg

20230831_183447.jpg

20230831_183627.jpg
20230831_183631.jpg

Ok... so far...

5 for 5 on the Blue Moon Rocks... 1 by itself, 2 double potted..
2 for 2 on the Blue Destroyer... double potted..
1 of 2 on Blue Kush, replaced the no show with Glazed Berries fem by D. J. Short
0 of 0 on BMS x GWhiz.. Replaced by Mephisto #64 fem..
0 of 0 on Herijuana x Toxic Blue Replaced with Auto Fem of Grape Walker Kush

8 up and growing... 2 Autos just dropped.. the Mephisto #64 is a Double Grape x so we are still keeping things blue so to speak... hehe

OK Im watching to see how big your autos get in 3 weeks time
can you take a few pics as the next 3 weeks progress of the autos you just popped ? Thanks
No worries... they haven't popped yet, just started them and did 0 germination to them, just dropped them into wet soil and keeping moist until I see green... put down 1 of each because they are fem's..

And I try to do weekly updates on here and my auto thread, Auto's Done Carty's Way.
My biggest reason for starting mine in 1gal pots was at first I had to sex 12 to 15 to get 5 or 6 keepers.. didn't have room for larger pots... then, I realized something. They need it, because the ones I started in larger felt pots never created the larger roots needed to keep the plant established.. because of the air trimming... starting them in plastic 1gal orchid pots allows them to breath, create larger roots for a good foot hold before up potting around week 3...

Blue Kush on right, Glazed Berries center rear... and guess who just popped up, the 2nd Bk that shucked it's shell and fell to the bottom of the cup early on.. how cool, but, 3.. haha. oh well, the 2 Blue Kush are reg photos so who knows right?
Glazed Berries & B Kush.jpg

Blue Destroyer by G&M popped up fast and look uniform as always..

Blue Destroyer.jpg

Blue Moon Rocks... now, who's the moron who forgot what hole he put the first seed into huh? huh?
what, oh, it was me... doh
Blue Moon Rocks in same hole oops.jpg

Blue Moon rocks.jpg

Dang it I can't get my phone to upload photos atm... I'll try again tonight and see if I get lucky or can fix it as I'd love to show an update if possible.
Tonight I up potted the other Auto started a week ago.. the other 2 are a few days old and I do have 2 more 2gal felt pots for them as they are feminized and worth running...

Entered her last month and lost to my good friend Flower by 2 votes... turns out, one was from me.. hahaha.

It's decent smoke, buds never really tightened up.... could taste the grapes though, nice smoke...

I just culled the Blue Moon Rocks. I started 5 of them and culled others along the way, seems a lot of them J hook.. but this one just hated the up potting I reckon.. did same thing to her as I did the others... cut her down.. she turned all yellow and did some major clawing with burning.... while all the others are fine. so why bother.
Replaced her with a feminized seed of Grappa S1 x Sour Crack Auto.. just pushed a seed right into the wet soil I just culled the BMR out of.. gives me 3 photo periods now and 5 Autos, 4 up and going

Just a quick update...

Grape Walker Kush Auto fem... in this shot you can really see the blue tinge to her...
20230924_035503.jpg

Same plant different lighting
20230924_215214.jpg

Blue Destroyer A & B 3wks old, just flipped to 12/12
Blue Destroyer 3wks.jpg

before trimming 1 large upper leaf to expose all the growth below
20230924_214906.jpg

After triming
20230924_215037.jpg

plant B
20230924_214906.jpg

After triming.
20230924_214730.jpg

Attachments

• 20230924_214902.jpg
    20230924_214902.jpg
    373.5 KB · Views: 0
Just a quick update...

Grape Walker Kush Auto fem... in this shot you can really see the blue tinge to her...
View attachment 342066
Same plant different lighting
View attachment 342067

Blue Destroyer A & B 3wks old, just flipped to 12/12
View attachment 342072
before trimming 1 large upper leaf to expose all the growth below
View attachment 342070
After triming
View attachment 342071
plant B
View attachment 342070
After triming.
View attachment 342069
How do you get them out of the 1 gal pots (felt bags)
Mine have always broken apart but I peeled rolled a few down OK?

How do you get them out of the 1 gal pots (felt bags)
Mine have always broken apart but I peeled rolled a few down OK?
I put them on their side and gently roll. Then it will dump out in your hand. It can not be too wet when you do this.

I put them on their side and gently roll. Then it will dump out in your hand. It can not be too wet when you do this.
Last time I de-potted a one gal grow bag I used a knife around the outside edges inside the bag Helped a lot too .
I have done this before, but it does not come out as easily as a plastic pot would.
Carty are you using 1 gal plastic pots to start the seeds?

Latest posts

Back