[Caution: Dynamite]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alrighty, consumed my dynamite last night, awesome :)

As I said I tried to log the night but forgot after a while ;)
I got this far:

9:00 - Consumed Half Biscuit

+15 - Nil
+15 - Slight buzz, could be placebo.
+15 - Same buzz as before, slightly more pronounced (consumed remaining biscuit).
+15 - More pronounced again, slightly heavier.
+15 - Fairly stoned. Equivelent 2 cones smoking.

Then I missed some times and the rest of the log was interesting at best.

+15 - Was cooooooking
+15 - Eaaaaating yummeh
+15 - uebergigglez + hiiigh, and hignessss (no lioplurodons yet, stay posted)
+15 - A MAGICAL LIOPLURODON!
+15 - it has shown us the waaaayyy
+15 - movie

Needlesss to say I was fairly stoned as were the people I was with & that we watched Charlie The Unicorn.

A fun experience but as said in another post, quite wasteful.

Awesome recipe TEG, cheers.

-Trippy

Edit: should also add that if you have plans the next day don't eat. I woke up 12 hours after consuming still slightly stoned. 20 hours later I am pretty much back to normal but tired.

Wow.

Thanks for that. Really.

I really laughed hard when I read that..Really hard.

Really. Thanks. Hilarious.

Hmm.... I want to make this puppy tonight for school tomorrow.

One quick q first, what quality is best for this baby? Kush or chron?

Thanks in advance.

metproductions said:
45 minutes seems to be the perfect time for all out Potency...

I bake for 25-30 for a strong buzz

35-40 for an even stronger kick

but the magic # for me was 45 minutes....couchlocktowncityvilleusa...i love this stuff...it even works for my b.s. charlotte brick-weed
Haha I noticed your from the QC. So am I =D

I plan on trying this posiably this weekend. Im trying to cut back on bud, its so damn hard.

Damn....... So i was super hungry this morn waking up, posted, then found this thread. Currently 2 in oven with leamon g! The smell is good! I have a feeling the tast aint gonna be great though. I will post and let know how it goes!! Thanks for the recipe!!!

I can no longer stomach those things. That dry, baked peanut butter, between two dry crackers. They can pack a powerful punch. A couple of times I found it hard to walk; I had lost my coordination.

Just made me 4 blueberry jam crackers

4 pb slatherd gramcrackers(smuckers organic) w/0.7g of blueberry ea.
wrapped in foil and baked @300F for 45 min.

letting them cool now and will report results in a few hours.:)

Peace

Trippy_Hippy said:
Gonna try these next week. Will let you know how it goes. I'm trying with 3-4 grams. I have eaten before and have a sitter, if you havn't eaten before don't try this much first. Just a reccomendation.

Cheers for the recipe.

-Trippy

that just sounds like a waste of bud to me... thats a whole 8th.. that would last me at least a week rather than one high.. but to each is own I guess

The 'berry im using is pretty strong, to use 2-3gms on one cracker, it seems to me,either wasteful or using schwag.
No offence, of course, but I will never go back to brick weed, never, I say!
Will be eating "bluberry jam" after dinner, just 1, and I will post a full report. ;)

Peace

I've used 2.2 grams before, and that was a waste. I think that if using good bud, 1.5, or better yet, 1.0 grams max, should be used. Still, I can't touch those things anymore. Maybe I'll change my mind when I run out of cookies.

Bluberry Jam report: very mellow stone, kinda trippy, like shroomin, not wasteful at all. Had a couple glasses of Cabernet watchin Brotherhood of the Wolf and WOW!
My disbelief was suspended more than a few times. :eek: :holysheep:

Fortunately, it was subtitled, so that helped;) :D

Bluberry Jam Cracker #2: Used peeter paan low fat/fully hydrogenated PB instead of the all natural. As before, .7g of DPBB, for 45min on 300F.
WOW!!!!!!Was even stronger this time, ate 1 after late dinner, around 10:15pm
after an hour, light stone, after another, mellow as all get out.
Still flying @ 4:22, wow, thats never happened before, skip a 4:20, hmmmmmmm.......

Goin to sleep;)

Alistair Young said:
I've used 2.2 grams before, and that was a waste. I think that if using good bud, 1.5, or better yet, 1.0 grams max, should be used. Still, I can't touch those things anymore. Maybe I'll change my mind when I run out of cookies.
Hey do you have that cookie recipe. I have been looking for one and gram weight. Thanks JJ:)

Think this would work with greens that have been previously vaporized?
I have a bunch of ground weed thats been vaped, I'm thinking of using it in these crackers rather than throwing it away. Maybe it will be a nice mellow buzz rather than overpowering and it will be a freebee since the grind would probably get tossed anyways. Yeah?

hey manny ive read of ppl on other forums useing vaped in bho, bubble, & budder. IMO id prolly put in an edible form. im sure that its gunna taste like vaped smells. i think puffin or massP used to take vaped & eat in scrambled eggs.

docfishwrinkle said:
hey manny ive read of ppl on other forums useing vaped in bho, bubble, & budder. IMO id prolly put in an edible form. im sure that its gunna taste like vaped smells. i think puffin or massP used to take vaped & eat in scrambled eggs.

Yeah I'm imagining the taste is gonna be awful! Vaped weed smells great when your vaping it, afterwards...not so much.
I need to find a day to try these that I can just lay around and not do anything. Hmm, wait a minute...I'm unemployed and its raining...looks like today could be the day:D

So, yes these crackers work fairly well with previously vaped weed! I cooked them up for 40 mins and the effects were pretty mellow compared to what fresh herb would probably do, but still very strong. High lasted about 3+ hours I would say. And the taste actually wasn't all that bad really, definitely edible. Trash turned back into gold, I love it.
Thanks Effen:farm:

me and my buddy are real heavy smokers. so we thouht our tolerance would be too high for 2 grams a piece. instead we each put 5 grams on the graham crackers and around 40 minutes later, it was to much. i mean waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy to much. after about and hour and a half i started to feel paranoid and caught myself freakin out not to fun after that point. the point to all this is that 2 grams of dank weed is enough, trust me.

Latest posts

Back