CBD and ALS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluegrasser

Reaction score
Can anyone explain how CBD works to counter the effects of ALS ? My sister is recently diagnosed and none if her health team has mentioned it to her.
Thanks all

I am not familiar with CBD and ALS. First off I am so sorry about your sister's diagnosis. Are you in a legal state? Her health team won't suggust it because there probably aren't many studies yet. If she were my sister I would get her started on a heavy duty RSO (Rick Simpson oil) asap. If you want you can make a high cbd RSO but most studies show thc is very beneficial for multiple illnesses. Good luck to you and if we can help let us know. If she is not used to pot I would maybe start with a tincture.

I am not familiar with CBD and ALS. First off I am so sorry about your sister's diagnosis. Are you in a legal state? Her health team won't suggust it because there probably aren't many studies yet. If she were my sister I would get her started on a heavy duty RSO (Rick Simpson oil) asap. If you want you can make a high cbd RSO but most studies show thc is very beneficial for multiple illnesses. Good luck to you and if we can help let us know. If she is not used to pot I would maybe start with a tincture.

Thanks Rose, we're in Nova Scotia Canada -- legal but still in the dark ages in terms of medical use. I've never made oil, a friend has but its really high THC stuff and sis has never indulged so I'd be worried there. The gelcaps available at the liquor store are micro-dose so probably not much help either. Most of the growers around here haven't advanced much in terms of strains or refined growing or extraction techniques. Frustrating.
Thanks for your support

I am going PM you
Might know someone who may have the answer
I have to wait til he wakes up , He is old as te hills

sorry bluegrasser ,,,,,I hope stiggy 's people are able to help you
Maybe some insight at least.
It's sad . Big Phrama has had the wraps on this plant so long and even had all research locked down by paying off the Crooks in Washington to do so.
This is a violation of our Rights and cheaper health care, maybe a cure instead of life time of taking teir meds for dollars.

I had it suggested to me that vet CBD is 97% pure ( so the claim ) and comes from hemp oil. I've seen it first hand work on a lap dog and now I'm curious if a similiar effect would be seen on a person. The little dog was so anxious and agitated it couldn't function -- just fall on the floor and tremble. Within half hour she was up and playing like a puppy.

Latest posts

Back