CCC - Canadian Cultivators Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedonofchronic

Soil grower
Reaction score
Welcome.

This is a thread im putting together for all the canadian members of the site. I thought it would be cool to have a place where all the canadians on here can just come to chill out, talk, show pictures, whatever. Phatpharmer and I came up with the idea of the club, it may not attract anyone but its worth a shot. Ive included a nice picture of Canada's capital. :p lets start by introducing ourselves, shall we?

My names Thedonofchronic, Ive gone by this name for about 6 years. Ive lived in Canada my whole life and have never left. I enjoy cooking, music, fishing, growing, and smoking. Ive been growing for about 8 months now give or take. Ever since age 12 ive been in love with cannabis. I stand up for what I believe in and I dont take crap from anyone.

Alright well hopefully theres some canadians on the forum that are interested in chatting with some other canadians, joking around and sharing pictures. Feel free to introduce yourself Enjoy

:ciao:

ottawa.jpg

I really like this Idea, hopefully in the future we can set up a meet and greet at a smoke friendly establishment!

I go by Phatpharmer I have a few hobbies, Growing weed, Hockey Cards, and watching every sport! I have 2 Bull Terriers that I treat like children! I'd love to chat and discuss the finer points of growing Herb, as well as maybe meeting up in the future to have a good ol fashioned smoke out! PM me if you ever want to chat it up! Lets show people where the finest herb comes from!LOL

Phatpharmer:hubba:

haha right on thor, welcome
where abouts you from in canada?
got any plants goin right now? someone should throw
some pics of their plants up
if you dont got any goin right now thor, maybe PP can
start the thread off with some c99 flicks if hes got time :rolleyes:

daang.. such beautiful strains, maintained perfectly.
ive tried UI, so im really wanting to try some of yours.
the c99 looks amazing, ive always wanted to smoke some
since i heard about it, dont know what to expect.
great post :banana:

good day eh
dang phat, those are loking nice.. looks like more support is required for pic 4 though ;)

anyway, another canuck here.. rocking V-Island (i'd say the rock, but you might think i'm newfie then ;) ) grew for years with my old man when i was young. then had to stop and only started up again recently (only on my third recent crop) just small personal grows.. enough to get me through till my next crop (barely.. and not enough this last time actually :( )

love watching hockey (duh) football (CFL of course ;) ) and MMA. i play guitar (poorly) and love the outdoors. yup, typical canadian :D

hey kaotik thanks for comming
maybe some more of the v island boys will
pop in. like TCVG.
if enough people come in and jam out
then maybe ill issue out some numbers

do you guys order equipment online?
know any good places in canada?
the grow shops in southern ont are severly over priced.

i dont personally, ive got a few hydro stores
in town. Theres 2 that i go to, one usually has
what i need but sometimes i can only find certain things at the other.
where abouts southern ont? pm me if you gotta

hey
to dman ive heard from a friend there is a good one on hasting's but i havent been able to make it into vancouver yet
to the don
my gf cam is fubar right now so sorry no pics but will be starting my deep purple grow journal as soon as its fixed i have a 2 day old seedling which is a little mutated its the cotyledonds there is like 2 and a half of them one is fine looking and the other looks like it wants to be 2 different leaves
subcool has warned that he has heard of mutations so i was prepared for this (well sort of) but i also have a bubba kush that i will try and get a pic of later

I order from a place called Bustan its in T.0 they have the best deals I have found, plus its only alittle over an hours drive! There site is nice cause they calculate the shipping in with your order, check it out if you no of better deals in Ontario let me no as I'm always looking for better deals!

Phatpharmer

Ps. Bustan.ca is the addy

phatpharmer said:
I order from a place called Bustan its in T.0 they have the best deals I have found, plus its only alittle over an hours drive! There site is nice cause they calculate the shipping in with your order, check it out if you no of better deals in Ontario let me no as I'm always looking for better deals!

Phatpharmer

Ps. Bustan.ca is the addy

thanks, ive been on their site and they are a bit pricey compared to some places on ebay but i might go with them, for convienence, i could pick it up.
im stepping it up a notch and expanding so im gonna do a bit more research.
thanx and keep me posted

dont ya love my avtar

Good to here your going big Dman! Bigger is always better in my books! I've never ordered from the Bay before I'm always worried about shipping,scammers and Narcs, whats your exprience with the Bay?

Phatpharmer

Latest posts

Back