CCC - Canadian Cultivators Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:welcome: to the CCC Mental, I also am an Ontario MJ farmer, as is the Don I love lookin at your White Berry pics Yummy:aok: ! Saskatchewan is nice where you lookin Dog River:rofl: Glad to have ya around and hope to chat with you soon! I think she's 142yrs young!

Phatpharmer:hubba:

yep 142 is correct
i knew mental patient would be along shortly :rolleyes:
maybe if you get a chance mental show everyone some WB
pics, you know how much everyone loves it.

Whats up Peeps! I had a special friend and his dog come over tonight:headbang: to have a smoke out and he wanted his picture taken with my C99, I mean thats wierd him and his dog:confused2: , I said why not so I get the girls out and he just loves them, and so did his Dog!:rofl: So I thought I'd post the pics of him and his dog! Enjoy

P7030287.JPG

P7030288.JPG

P7030289.JPG

P7030290.JPG

hey guys :ciao:
havnt been posting much been really
busy with work and other things.
been smoking alot of :bong1: hits though
whats everyone been up to?

Don I noticed you've been missing, that work thing sucks eh!I still have another 3 weeks off I work in the auto industry so its really slow until the first week of August and then its back to the grind! Hows it going with your plants? Are they seeded really bad or just here and there? Get some pics up I'd like to see how things are progressing!

I started to flower some more plants on the 6th of july, 14 C99, 1 UI, and 1 NL in my new 600 tent I'll post pics here later when the light comes on, so thats 2 600w flowering tents and a 1000w flowering tent, I'll have going so I'm quite busy LOL! I'm starting 12 C99 and 8UI on the 24 of July in the 1000w tent so I'll have lots of good smoke come the fall to smoke at our smoke out! The clones for the 1000w tent rooted about a week ago so I'll be trasnplanting them tonight so I'll post some pics of them as well so stay tuned my friend and remember don't work to hard!

Phatpharmer

dang sounds like you must really be busy with your girls.
mine are seeded some areas worse than others, i might put
pics up some times but maybe not. i only have a 15x scope right now
but from what i can see the mites are gone. If these hadnt hermied on me
they wouldve turned out real nice. the buds are looking decent (besides the seeds) and theyve still got another 3 weeks-ish. Any pics of your UI? or NL?
cant wait to see how they turn out :eek:

Hello Fellow Canucks and thanks Phat for the tip about this unique get together for Canadians. Right on my friend!!!

Well Ello yall.
i my self is a canadian trooper. born and reaised in saskabush. in alberta as i type.
im also in love with the cannabis plant,im a new grower and been growing on and off for 2yrs.. so hello to all cnadians out here....

mental... sask is meh. if you like boring, all the ablertans here are talking bout buying up houses in small towns in sask for grow ops... stupid idea if you ask me.. lol
LH

Hey lefthand, yeah if I'd be doing anything in Sask, it would be growing weed outdoors! Not indoors.

Hows everyone doing?

im doing alright, working alot
havnt been posting much ive been tearing down my grow and
getting all evidence out of my house. for the next while im carrying
no more than an ounce on me just to play it safe. whats everyone else been up to?

thedonofchronic said:
im doing alright, working alot
havnt been posting much ive been tearing down my grow and
getting all evidence out of my house. for the next while im carrying
no more than an ounce on me just to play it safe. whats everyone else been up to?

Don did I miss something:confused: , sounds like your not havin much fun? Why would you have to rid yourself of evidence:confused2: hope things are all right with you :)

I doin good I'm harvesting on Aug 7 or so and again on Aug 31 so i can't wait!

yeah, why the tare down don?

i've been alright. took my underground KULT down yesterday..
kinda bummed to do so, was really hoping it'd pack on more weight, but she looked to be going downhill, didn't look very happy the last few day so i said F it.

damn good smoke though (had a sample prior to the chop).. so good, i'd usually not bother with most the small buds i was trimming ;)
small buds, small take (maybe a half).. but good stuff. be a good holdover for the little while till everything else is done (it's nice though, i'll have stuff comming down almost every few weeks)

kaotik said:
yeah, why the tare down don?

i've been alright. took my underground KULT down yesterday..
kinda bummed to do so, was really hoping it'd pack on more weight, but she looked to be going downhill, didn't look very happy the last few day so i said F it.

damn good smoke though (had a sample prior to the chop).. so good, i'd usually not bother with most the small buds i was trimming ;)
small buds, small take (maybe a half).. but good stuff. be a good holdover for the little while till everything else is done (it's nice though, i'll have stuff comming down almost every few weeks)

Good to here that the smoke is good Kaotik, In my expierences I always want more bigger buds! If they could get the size of a small car that would be great!LOL

i had evidence on my cell phone and was arrested about
a month ago, they took and kept my phone so just in case
im going to be safe. they went hermie anyway so id rather save my butt.
but ill be growing again someday, when i cant grow indoors ill still start them indoors and put some outside like next year. but ill probably have my new place by then anyways and will have work to do setting up my new grow room.

thedonofchronic said:
i had evidence on my cell phone and was arrested about
a month ago, they took and kept my phone so just in case
im going to be safe. they went hermie anyway so id rather save my butt.
but ill be growing again someday, when i cant grow indoors ill still start them indoors and put some outside like next year. but ill probably have my new place by then anyways and will have work to do setting up my new grow room.

Don how would they no whats on your Cell phone? If you don't mind me asking what was your arrest for? I hate phones period I only use the home phone when needed I don't even own a Cell!LOL

PS. I hope you get to the new place soon so you can get things rippen again!

thanks alot brother,
I actually wont say what the arrest was for specifically,
but i got 6 counts of mishief. My fine is 2100$ and im spending
big bucks on a good criminal lawyer. When i got arrested they took my
phone and found pictures of everything (i know, 100% my fault) but I tore down my grow so i clearly know where i wronged. ive learned.
and yeah if i ever get my cell back or a new one I wont even use the flippin camera... lol. just talking bout this stresses me out :hairpull:
sigh, need a bong hit. :bong1:

:stoned:

Yeah that sucks don, live and learn I suppose. I've been looking for a job lately, need money these days... expenses have been tight.

Latest posts

Back