CCC - Canadian Cultivators Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hows everyone?
its been super off and on with the rain here lately.
i busted out my old gas powered scooter for the heck of it
its a blast when your :stoned:

sweeet lightning storm the other day now wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hotttttttttttttttttttttttt ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh man the thunderstorm the other day, at least i think
it was just the other day, but man one thunder scared the
you know what right out of me, biggest ive ever heard in my life.
made everyone in my house jump

I live right on a lake and its rained everyday for the last 8 days until today, today its just muggy and humid which is worse than rain! My blah days are about to brighten up alittle as I'm harvesting 12 C99 plants on Friday I can't wait, I'm down to my last OZ of the C99 which I consider the danger zone!LOL

Phatpharmer

i hear ya pp, i gotta have an ounce a week at least, no less
post some of those cindy pics ups when theyre done so the thread dont die :eek:

:giggle:

ShecallshimThor said:
sweeet lightning storm the other day now wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hotttttttttttttttttttttttt ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
tell me about it.. brutally stupid heat the last while.
set a new record yesterday (and i think we beat that today :rolleyes: )

kaotik said:
tell me about it.. brutally stupid heat the last while.
set a new record yesterday (and i think we beat that today :rolleyes: )

Same here..:holysheep:

Whats up fellow Canucks! Just wondering what everyone is doing for the civic Holiday Today, I don't have to much played probally a little sea-dooing and I'll probally head down to Barrie On its kempenfest its a good day of smokin drinkin and eatin AHHH the good life!LOL Well I hope all enjoy the holiday and don't smoke to much!lol

Phatpharmer:hubba:

hey everyone.
im not to sure of any good places to order from.. is there any cheaper places in can alone. or any companies that will ship to can??
does anyone know if cheaphydroponics will??

weather hasnt beed too too bad few good storms but nothing like down east..
LH

Latest posts

Back