check-out "BUTTER CREAM"!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
:cool: I would like for u all to meet Butter Cream she is getting ready to be harvest in a couple of days. She has been flushed today and will be in the dark for the next 48hrs. Then she will be harvested.:smoke1:

101_0408.jpg

101_0413.jpg

101_0416.jpg

101_0417.jpg

All i can say is ..........WOAH !!!! Drooling :ignore::hubba: !! That baby is HOT !! Can i get your infos on the taste and high after you dried and cured .......and smoke it !! Gosh ......look ........so Tasty !! :p

too bad its ilegal to send weed on mail cuzz i will pay for you to mail me some and for it so i can enjoy just like you on the trip to wonderland when you smoked FANTASTIC job well done ejoy your effort peace out

well i had a sample and let me tell u she taste good, smoke good and take all the pain away. she gave me a real good body :joint: super high. very relaxing to the mind and body........wish i could share.

MARY-JANE said:
well i had a sample and let me tell u she taste good, smoke good and take all the pain away. she gave me a real good body :joint: super high. very relaxing to the mind and body........wish i could share.
is this your own mix or can it be purchased:hubba:;)

She looks fantastic. Nice work my friend. She is going to be fantastic after a good cure. Keep us posted and make sure to make a smoke report. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

I dont know how to subscribe to a thread? So Ill just compliment you on how great she looks! I too would like to know if it's your own mix or something that can be bought?

"Butter Cream". Doesn't that name just make you drool even without the pictures? (of which I'm glad to see, looks FANTASTIC! Nicely done there.;) )

sorry to say that it's my own strain. i don't buy. that is bad.:p

Latest posts

Back