check out my hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juniorgrower

Reaction score
I finally got around to making some hash with my new bubble bags. The hash on the plate is from two different batches. I used the 120, 73, and the 25 bags. Why is some of the hash I have seen on this forum crumbles when mine is like little pancakes? I used the sticky by "Lady Lunatic" as a guide to making my hash. It's been drying for about 4 days now. varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphp5y2uOk.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpAJGY3t.jpg

Thanks 7ge. I haven't smoked it yet, gonna wait another day until it's completely cured.

Why is some of the hash I have seen on this forum crumbles when mine is like little pancakes?

Once dry completely it will crumble. Many then cut it up with a razor blade.

Looking nice :aok:

Thanks Hammy! Can't wait to give it a try. Its been 5 days now but it still doesn't seem like it's dry enough to smoke.

Mine usually never crumbles--the trichs stick to each other and it remains pliable. I always thought that hash that crumbled had too much leaf material in it?

I didn't use any leaf in mine. I used all small buds from my outdoor crop. It's on day 6 today THG and it's still pliable.

I should have said plant material rather than leaf material. Bud is just plant matter after the trichs are washed off and will cause the same problems as leaf material.

Oh ok, thanks for the info. So does that mean it is better hash if it doesn't end up crumbly?

Mine only crumbles when I 1st pull it out of the Freezer.

juniorgrower said:
Oh ok, thanks for the info. So does that mean it is better hash if it doesn't end up crumbly?

IMO, yes. Unless it is frozen like Weedhopper mentioned.

juniorgrower said:
I didn't use any leaf in mine. I used all small buds from my outdoor crop. It's on day 6 today THG and it's still pliable.

What I do is pat out as much water as you can with a paper towel thru the silkscreen.
Then take a razor blade and chop the pile into thin layers, this allows the hash to dry overnite, there is no cure time to hash.

you could still shave up your piles now and speed up the dry, hash can mold very easy, you dont want that stuff wet for days and days.

the more it melts the better. good bubble will melt fully leaving no residue/ash behind. if its crumbly the maker agitated the material too aggresively for too long, beating chlorophyl and tiny bits of leaf off.

:peace:

Latest posts

Back