check out my trees and give me some advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chirp

Reaction score
I used an attachment and uploaded my photos. I'm about a month into flowering. I'm using ionic bloom nutes and watering about once every other day. Any advice would be appreciated thank you.

108_1080.jpg

cron 2.jpg

cron 3.jpg

cron 4.jpg

Looks good so far man MOJO for the rest of your flowering period, keep us posted :aok:

they are looking great, the only thing i could say is too watch your temps, as I see a bit of leaf upcurl which is usually a sign of borderline heat stress...Do you have any questions or what to know anything in specific?

Great Job, keep up the great work

yea my temp is definitly alitlle high around 87 on average...it's hard to keep it down without opening the door and letting out light...I also installed with my 400 watt hps two 20 watt flouros on the side to get the lower leaves is this ok?

IMO 87 isnt that bad unless you have really high humidity with it, and the side lighting is always a + .

also my tallest plant is bending maybe because of the top nuget which is pictured above....should i do anything or just leave it?

You can try to tie her up or "tomato" stake it. i would use a dowel rod small diameter and tie her to it.

Looking very nice my friend. Great work so far. Staking it or tying it to the wall with twine will work. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

very nice ladies chirp, thx 4 the pics, cant wait to catch up to ya. :D

Latest posts

Back