Chief Red Cloud - Smoking Hawk

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up everyone. I don't know if you guys and gals remember when i posted a thread on a pipe a dude my brother works with made. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3052 He is into making replica Indian items. Anyway today my brother gets home and has a new toy. My brother did a few things for the dude and he gave him this. It's called a Smoking Hawk. It's a bowl/tomahawk combo. It's a replica of Chief Red Clouds. I'll try and get some better pics up tomorrow.

100_7684.jpg

View attachment red cloud.bmp

Damn TBG that pipe is sweeeeeet hows it smoke brother?

Thats bomb dude. My family is all from Iceland so ive seen some hatchets/axes with bowls put in them. Thats cool that someone else has something like my Icelandic family.:D

Sticky_Budz said:
Damn TBG that pipe is sweeeeeet hows it smoke brother?
Don't know Sticky Budz as we haven't smoked out of it and i doubt that we will. We don't smoke out of bowls that much.

Helile said:
Thats bomb dude. My family is all from Iceland so ive seen some hatchets/axes with bowls put in them. Thats cool that someone else has something like my Icelandic family.:D
That's cool man. :aok:

sweet pipe...if you dont smoke pipes than what do you smoke?? this thread interested me so i actually went and read up about chief red cloud...pretty crazy guy it seems like

thedutchmaster3 said:
sweet pipe...if you dont smoke pipes than what do you smoke?? this thread interested me so i actually went and read up about chief red cloud...pretty crazy guy it seems like
Well for the most part we smoke bongs. ;)

damn TBG, that is beautiful.. Makes me wanna crack out some tools and make one myself.. Also makes me wish i hit pipes lol

we smoke joints pretty much.. maybe the odd blunt for the spec ocasion. and the odd bong here and there

TBG, you have the coolest pipes... or should i say, your brother does haha.

got any more pics of that delightful tomahawk?

PS i love the snapping turtle skull pipe :)>:)

Nice pipe man!

I am guessing the bowl is metal though right... I don't know ever since I started smoking on glass I can't stand metal. Always gives you that copper/penny taste .

But it's still a sweet *** bowl! Mad props.

Dizoelio said:
Nice pipe man!

I am guessing the bowl is metal though right... I don't know ever since I started smoking on glass I can't stand metal. Always gives you that copper/penny taste .

But it's still a sweet *** bowl! Mad props.
Whats up D. We don't smoke out of it. More or less just for show. ;)

DrGreenThumb said:
TBG, you have the coolest pipes... or should i say, your brother does haha.

got any more pics of that delightful tomahawk?

PS i love the snapping turtle skull pipe :)>:)
Sorry Doc that's it for now.

One side for chopping down your plant,and one side to smoke it from. Any chance theres some matches or a lighter tucked in there somewhere

The marijuana smokers multi-tool. :D Very cool TBG!

Latest posts

Back