Chronic Lower Back Pain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terky

Reaction score
I have had back pain since High School likely caused by crashing a dirtbike or something of that nature. Anyways i went to the Doc today and he gave me a referral for physical therapy. He said "The pain will never go away but we can try to make it better."

Does this qualify me for MJ? I am in my early 20s in WA state

I know I need a little more history than 1 day but maybe in a year could I get a card?

is it chronic pain? Ive had surgery on lower back and My dr signed for mine..have ya talked to your dr? ask his views on it...maybe say hey dr what you views on Med MJ for the pain I have?..a friend of mine shared a smokey and seemed my pain went away....lol...anyway...you will know his views and if ya dont like what he says...find another....take care and be safe...

oh....I live in WA too:48:

4u nailed it you gotta find the right doc. mt doc will not give narcotic pain meds. my back is messed up but they dont know why. i can barley get out of bed in morn and when putting on shoes haveing a hard time standing up straight.my state should be voting on med mj soon. i will try as many as needed to get my card. good luck

I had surgery on my lower back and have 4 screws and 2 rods and had a total hip replacement on the left side and gone through 2 treatment for my Hep C and Both failed..

Yea you can get yours too just talk with your Doctor and go from there and if have a MMJ Doctor where your at, will go see him/her and you be set....;)

Go to the NORML website to start reading info on all the laws in wa. st., know what your getting into before you jump in! Like brother smoke said talk to yer doctor or the next one. DR.PYRO had the same problem with my back, tell your docs to look in the lower lumbar region, l-4,l-5,area, magnetic mri showed nothing,. When i lost use of my left leg and they went in thats where they found out what was wrong. Cronic back pain doesn't go away BUT we can live a normal life and enjoy things like them other people. Physical therapy, some scrips, the ones that actually help and Medical Cannnabis, Yes medical marijuana are all needed fer us to maintain a quality of life that we see other people live! Good luck on your search and green thoughts be with ya! If you have documented proof that you have had problems with your back in the past it will make it much easier, dont know how much, to get a recommendation from your doc(s). Be safe and be carefull.- The Chef

Check the Medical link here as i posted two "qualifying " agency that do all the work here in wash state. The look at youre history and if you met the reqq's the send you to one of their clinics and you walk out with the card ~

Latest posts

Back