clearex- does it really work good

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docfishwrinkle

Reaction score
need info on clearex does it really work? can you fert til last wks use as directed & have smooth smoke still?

docfishwrinkle said:
need info on clearex does it really work? can you fert til last wks use as directed & have smooth smoke still?
ive used it in my hydro system to break down the salt build ups in the tubes but as for flushing it say's you can use it on the directions but a good 2 week flush every few days is just as good you want the plant to take up the remaining nutes

Ive used it in soil. I had nute lockout due to salt buildup, flushed with clearex and water, foliar fed with clearex and water for a few days and my plants bounced back very quickly took only about a day.

Ill let you know in two weeks if it affects smoke....:)

Dr. Manny Bowles said:
I didn't flush at all on my last grow and didn't notice any difference in taste, smoothness, or 'burnability'.
what nutes are you useing? im useing full line f.f.

Ive gave myself headaches regarding flushings.
Researching it and etc.

Then buying stuff, flushing and etc etc etc...

all you new growers thats all GUN HO about doing all this and that,
and wanting to do everything under the SUN.

TAKE IT FROM EXPERIENCED, thats been there and done that.

Flora Clean, Clearex, hydrozymes, Sweetners, additives and etc.

NOT WORTH IT, MORE HEAD ACHES THAN ITS WORTH.
DONT GET CAUGHT INTO THE MARKETING AND SPEND MONEY ON turd
YOU DONT NEED.

Soil growers. -- turns out its almost impossible to actually "FLUSH" it all
out in the first place. and Flushing agents are nothinng more than
"sugar water" that cost $20/gallon.

Hydroers, keep your PH and PPM right.. very simple.. Plant isn't
going to take any more or less than it needs.

Dont take my word for it.. ask Stoneybud, or go to mjp or Cannibus world
and ask the LEGENDS..

pardon my ignorance..

Stoneybud aka POTUS

call me old school ; )

MrPuffAlot, you don't believe that Clearex helps eliminate salt build-up in the soil? If not, what do you do in order to remedy a salt build-up?

I like what you say concerning all the unnecessary products they try to sell at the hydro stores; I've bought a few myself. I'm working on keeping it as simple as possible.

andy52 said:
i never flushed anything i grew.i agree its all hype.in other words bullshit,to me.

I don't flush unless I develop NuteLock. ONLY then. I do not flush because I grow completely organic. NO NEED. AND, my buds taste GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

docfishwrinkle said:
what nutes are you useing? im useing full line f.f.

I use the 6 FF nutes with molasses. I think the molasses acts as a continual 'flush' since its pretty much sugar and I use it every watering except the last 2. Seems to keep any salts from building up. Before I started the molasses I used to get a little salty build-up on the drain holes of my grow bags. That doesn't happen anymore.

Dr. Manny Bowles said:
I use the 6 FF nutes with molasses. I think the molasses acts as a continual 'flush' since its pretty much sugar and I use it every watering except the last 2. Seems to keep any salts from building up. Before I started the molasses I used to get a little salty build-up on the drain holes of my grow bags. That doesn't happen anymore.
i also use molasses w/ every water. im in coco so im watering 4 times a week so you think i should use ferts up until last wk? i do have salts @ weep hole on buckets so i think i will flush w/ plain water for week or 2.

Latest posts

Back