Best gummy molds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2small

Reaction score
Anyone have suggestions for the best gummy molds you have found to work well and give good shapes? I really just want something that make a bear and amazon has ones but they are not like the bear shape you are used to. Let me know what you think or if you have favorites.

Anyone have suggestions for the best gummy molds you have found to work well and give good shapes? I really just want something that make a bear and amazon has ones but they are not like the bear shape you are used to. Let me know what you think or if you have favorites.
Google it. Walmart, Target, Amazon and a bunch of places popped up when I googled it

Google it. Walmart, Target, Amazon and a bunch of places popped up when I googled it
Sorry if that sounded snippy. That was not my intent. Easier for you to look so you can see the bear shape you want. Amazon even has cute little pot leaves

Have not tried gummies yet but will next month need to get my harvest in right now.

Latest posts

Back