Hi everybody! (In my best Dr Nick voice) So I had a fairly successful 1st grow in my little grow tent. 2nd time however I got mold. I’m thinking I may have let it get too humid. Not sure of that being the reason. Just best guess. After looking at several YouTube post from some pretty old school guys I did a 3% hydrogen peroxide bath followed of course with a water rinse. It looks like the mold is gone however I’ve lost a lot of fragrance. I have another week of drying and then on to curing. So my question is. Would you trust this method to get rid of the mold? I’d hate to have to buy from an outside supplier after all this time and energy but I’d also like to not get sick and I’d really prefer not to die over it. Any help is greatly appreciated.