Clone a Flowering plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkerz

Reaction score
I can't seem to find any posts on this, so I will ask here.

I cloned a flowering White Widow that was 20 days into flowering. They are growing roots. Growing slow, but growing.

Will the clones grow and go back into veg state if I leave the lights on for 24/7 or will they continue to just flower ?

Is it even worth keeping them?

They will go back into veg, but they will get stressed (due to changing back to 18/6 - 24/0) give them a week and new growth will appear. I did the same as you.

It just takes time, you might even see some mutations, or rather weird growth. It will return to normal it takes some time but you will know when it has started to veg. again.

If they have rooted, that is the big thing. They should survive and be okay. Like snuggles said, you will probably see some weird growth at first--they usually put out single leaves for awhile then revert to normal vegging growth. There is no reason that the clones should not be as good as the mommy. You might want to keep one of the clones to be a mom.

Latest posts

Back