cloning in flower?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dank.bud76

danker da better
Reaction score
i have a plant that is in flower and i really would like to make a mother from it. are there any special considerations to take into account when cloning from a flowering plant? i just dont want to wait much longer and i hate to take tomorrows smoke and make clone after clone out of it trying to get it to work.

If your cloning in flower I would just reveg my friend then take clones when you notice noticable growth

thanks! i had thought of revegging but was really hoping to have the clones ready to flower by the next cycle (maybe 50 days left?)

what method you going to use to root them ?

in a bubble cloner u should see some results in upto 14 days ,,,so you should have them vegged nicely by 50 days ,,,:peace:

i always take my clones when the plants show sex.i continue to flower the donor.i also use the rapid rooter plugs for all my clones with 100% success so far.

I would take clones asap. The sooner you take then, the easier they will be to root. I also use Rapid Rooters, but do not have 100% success :eek: .

You can still try revegging if you want. But the simple truth is that sometimes plants don't reveg well, sometimes they die in reveg. I would take clones now.

I wait till my girls show before I clone. This last time was 2 1/2 weeks into 12/12. Then I put them in bubble cloner. Not sure about the success yet still a waiting the out come. But right now 3/4 have roots and 1/4 have the while little nubs.:)

thanks guys. i have a few clones now and they all are still looking green and healthy but no roots obviously.

I use nor cal hals rockwool technique with 100 percent success most root in 7 days. and I mean healthy roots to. Its a sticky check it out. One more thing all of my cuttings are takes 2 weeks into flower. Takes them a little bit to reveg but. No probs. good luck

Latest posts

Back