Cluster of plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSki8950

Green is the new black
Reaction score
Hello All ... I have been gone for a few months now but i havent stoped the good hobby of growing ... I have tried Lowryder#2's outdoors and noticed they didnt come out that well .. They had tons of sunlight and they just got tall and lanky with little bud. I think it would be too late in the season to buy seeds and start up again so my friend gave his plants to me. They are in the ground but the only problem is that he planted all of his seeds (which is about 5) all together so they are all close together. I guess I will just have to see what happens. I know this is a no no when it comes to growing but i dont want to try and dig them up and damage the root systems of the 5 plants. Advice would be appreciated . Thanks.

When you say close together, how close exactly ?

just grow them the way they are.. kill the males let the females finish

i have some that are in a cluster i would say just let them do what they got to do i have 5 also i think my tallest one is about 4 1/2 or 5 feet?
just pull them apart with some string and tie them thas what i did...

He told me he dug a whole and droped all 5 of them in the same spot... I cringed when he told me this:( but when they get taller I will seperate them using strings ... thanks

Latest posts

Back