Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Coco flush

Honest al

Reaction score
Started my 7/10 day flush today , should I add something for the buds? Seems 7 /10 days is a long way to go without eating . Any ideas on this . Thanks . Indoors LED OG . Any finishing ideas for the last week . The plant is stripped except for the leaves around the buds .

zem

Reaction score
you could just lower the ppm half or quarter strength. I personally don't use plain water but i am not in coco i guess coco holds on to more nutrients

Kyfarmerb

Growing to live.living to grow.
Reaction score
you could just lower the ppm half or quarter strength. I personally don't use plain water but i am not in coco i guess coco holds on to more nutrients
Hey there y'all,
Well I run Coco and soil currently.but I've run straight Coco and when flushing it will always yellow quicker.7-10 is fine.your girl has ate everything in the Coco and now turned to eating her food reservation s witch are in her leaves.just finish her and give her a proper dry and cure bro.great job bro and happy growing.

Honest al

Reaction score
Hey there y'all,
Well I run Coco and soil currently.but I've run straight Coco and when flushing it will always yellow quicker.7-10 is fine.your girl has ate everything in the Coco and now turned to eating her food reservation s witch are in her leaves.just finish her and give her a proper dry and cure bro.great job bro and happy growing.
Thanks for the advice , I’m more confident now .

Latest posts