colia's or training

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stein_free

Reaction score
hey evryone:) ok well this is the second time i've grew a salitva strain . last time the height was a problem with strech and light burn :mad: this time i've been tieing them down and thier still looking and doing great ;) anywayi was told i'll lose out on large colias but get more in quanity . was curiouse if anyone else has also exsperianced this and if they tied down or enlarged thier grow space (wich would be tough for me) i can go 4and a half foot . just curiouse

We have a similar problem, although our grow space is bigger, we keep having to raise the light as its slightly burning our taller plant over the hour we have our backs turned!!..

Your talkin about LST? If so its great, we haven't done it yet but will be doing it with our next grow, its great if you dont have too much space you just grow your plants naturally tying them to corners of the plant pot etc controlling how high the plants will grow and maximising your yeild!! good luck with that

Hey just a cool idea i saw this some one but i cant remember wear but make the plant go around in circles around the pots edge its really cool a few years back my bro had 2 females growing a foot a part from each other and made one wrap around with the other it was by far the coolest thing i have seen

Latest posts

Back