Collecting Keif?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharonp

Reaction score
What is the cheapest way to collect keif? I don't want to grind a lot of pot, but it looks to be the easiest way for a beginner or am I missing something?

Never tried any of these yet, will be looking into it soon though. Here are a few on Amazon. I'm sure there are other options as well. Let me know how it goes.
Screenshot_20220605-231939_Amazon Shopping.jpg

It isn’t really hash unless you compress it with a bit of heat.

At what stage of curing can you collect the keif? I don't think I will be pressings anything right now. I just want to top off a bowl with it.

Scissor/ finger hash is what you get when you trim. Just scrape it off and smoke away. Good stuff to smoke. My dry ice hash was made with freshly trimmed trimmings. Curing is about the leaves, bracts, etc(the green chlorophyll matter). The trichomes don’t really cure though over time the THC breaks down into CBN(not CBD) which is a good sleep aid and analgesic. That takes a long time though.

To use a pollen box though, it would need to be dried at least.

Scissor/ finger hash is what you get when you trim. Just scrape it off and smoke away. Good stuff to smoke. My dry ice hash was made with freshly trimmed trimmings. Curing is about the leaves, bracts, etc(the green chlorophyll matter). The trichomes don’t really cure though over time the THC breaks down into CBN(not CBD) which is a good sleep aid and analgesic. That takes a long time though.
I have never tried smoking that. I don't save the leaves either. I waste a lot I guess.

Dried weed makes good hash or kief.
That is what I was thinking. You would normally smoke it anyhow. If it was concentrated that would be a lot better. I plan on doing more later, but I just wanted to get started.

I have never tried smoking that. I don't save the leaves either. I waste a lot I guess.
Never smoked scissor hash? You are in for a treat! Makes the tedium of trimming worth it. If you're like me, wait 'til you're done. I get ripped, I get lazy, and finger hash will tear ya up.

Latest posts

Back