colour coated seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homegrownhomer

the only tonic is chronic
Reaction score
anyone used these or know anyone who has?they have a mix i fancy purchasing some but have never seen colour coated seeds before , any help is muchly appreciated

trip out I have hear of them never tried them or seen them...that live link will get u in trouble man better change it...kind of stupid of me to click on it...this one is proper..

hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/greenhouse-seeds/greenhouse-coloured-seeds/green-house-sativa-indica-mix-d-feminized/prod_747.html

2Dog said:
trip out I have hear of them never tried them or seen them...that live link will get u in trouble man better change it...kind of stupid of me to click on it...this one is proper..

hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/greenhouse-seeds/greenhouse-coloured-seeds/green-house-sativa-indica-mix-d-feminized/prod_747.html

oops sorry * removed it* sorry guys , totaly spaced on that.

soz!!!

Those have been out for a while now. Everybody I talk to says Mr Nice is the creator of most Greenhouse genetics so order from him. Apparently they had a bad falling out and now a lot people dont order Greenhouse seeds anymore.

Yeah I think the color coating also has a legitimate use of some sort like a hormone or something...

Hamster Lewis said:
Yeah I think the color coating also has a legitimate use of some sort like a hormone or something...

hmmm... :) im hoping someone who`s used them can tell me if they had any probs , i dont think that theyre will b a downside to them being coloured but when i came across them i just started wondering if it would make germination any harder etc. prob trippin i know i know , but as they say... you fear the unknown! haha
hamster would u be happy buying coloured seeds yea? is it wrong that the pretty colours are making me go oooo i want them

homegrownhomer said:
hmmm... :) im hoping someone who`s used them can tell me if they had any probs , i dont think that theyre will b a downside to them being coloured but when i came across them i just started wondering if it would make germination any harder etc. prob trippin i know i know , but as they say... you fear the unknown! haha
hamster would u be happy buying coloured seeds yea? is it wrong that the pretty colours are making me go oooo i want them

I think the coating actually was said to help with germination...I remember reading it somewhere....and I wld buy seeds with or without the color coating...price and strain are the only things I care about

Thats pretty cool if the coatings are rooting hormones. I thought there only purpose was so you can tell which seed is which.

hamster lewis - thanks man ! sounds awesome then! i think i know what ill be buying with my next wad a cash then! thanks for getting back to me so quickly dude! :):D

I will try and dig up some info on it but I swear i read somewhere that that was the case...now that cld just be a marketing ploy...

Okay dug this up via the net on another forum:

"Greenhouse Seeds has released seeds that are colour coated. Why you ask? Well they give each strain a colour, so you may make a multi-strain order, and it could come in one bag, and you'd be able to tell which seed is what strain. It would also help you keep track of which seed is what later on.

The best part of this is it's not only colour coated, but they are also coated in hormones, root stimulator and anti-pathogens to help prevent disease early in life.

I think this is a great idea and may be the future of seed retail. Check it out yourself."

maaaate u are superb!!! haha! seriously well in!! :D , thats settled my mind , kinda hoping to get them for my gf , its my way of buying flowers haha!
thanks very much for diggin that up!...when i get them ill be sure to throw the pictures up on here!!!

hamster, ur a star mate

No problem Bro...just glad I cld help...plus it was driving me crazy because I knew I had read it somewhere...kinda like getting a song stuck in your head and not knowing who sings it...

Latest posts

Back