COME ALL. 3 ounce or more contest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well now that we are done we can get on topic of the thread.

Entries!!! :vap-leafy_wave:

What's your list looking like Dank?

I will not tolerate a newbie here implying that I'm a bragger

just because someone is confident in their growing abilities shouldn't turn them into a giant target for folks who like to spar..just saying..

just because someone is confident in their growing abilities shouldn't turn them into a giant target for folks who like to spar..just saying..
I'll brag all day long about my grow.. I'm proud of what I accomplish, if someone ain't, eh..
:guitar:

A cutting is a clone that hasn't rooted yet.
:holysheep:

I'll stick with what I started for this 3oz. I have a WWxBB clone in my ez cloner with a slight bit of Emily's solution in it. She is showing roots so will be putting her in ffof soon. Just debating in solo cup or 5g-7g permanant home.
how did you jump from a solo cup to 5 gallons or 7 gallons? that is a big difference. :laugh:

Cant go wrong with 5. ;)

Well....I gotta say your crew is loyal, and I respect that.

I hate pm's. I get tons all the time and never respond. Don't take it so personal.

I made an honest comment bro. If you and your crew thinks the logo and name is unique, no worries. When I first saw it, the first thing I thought was it sure looks like something else I have seen. I had to speak my mind, as I always have and always will.
Guess I am crazy, I do smoke a lot of dank.

So, don't hate on Multi, as he has my back, as we are both long time members here and have personally met.
If you cats are cool, time will tell. Believe I hope for the best.

So, if you all can chill, I can too. I don't post much anymore, do a lot of reading. The MP crew answers all the questions here pretty quickly and accurately, so I don't bring much to the table. So I enjoy reading the new threads you guys have started. A fresh perspective is always welcomed. You can NEVER know enough.

I hate pm's. I get tons all the time and never respond. Don't take it so personal.

I made an honest comment bro. If you and your crew thinks the logo and name is unique, no worries. When I first saw it, the first thing I thought was it sure looks like something else I have seen. I had to speak my mind, as I always have and always will.

So, don't hate on Multi, as he has my back, as we are both long time members here and have personally met.

So, if you all can chill, I can too. I don't post much anymore, do a lot of reading. The MP crew answers all the questions here pretty quickly and accurately, so I don't bring much to the table. So I enjoy reading the new threads you guys have started. A fresh perspective is always welcomed. You can NEVER know enough.

I just want to say thanks for being a gentleman and saying all that! we can all get off on the wrong foot from time to time..what matters is that we all remember we're here for the love of the same peace loving plant :D believe it or not, we are a very peaceful group.

and we are very loyal! to both old AND new friends alike. :cool2:

Sorry I'm too stoned and drinking too much to make a worthy response lol.

But anyways... I'm glad we can all be on the same page. I feel we have a lot more to offer to each other. Like my Pop's always said, "Stoners are calm, that's why we never fight, we always agree on something because we always say **** it for the better cause."

You guys/gals might be from his same time but I am not and you guys lived a better life then we are now I'm tell ya.

I'm just saying

maybe a slightly softer and slower approach would bring him less attention ? idk ?

he's for sure not the only person here who's confident in their growing abilities its just most of them don't stand in the parapets and shout about it

Once you get to know him you'll see he is a very nice guy! and he's just super proud because last year he dreamt of where he'd be now and he got himself there. He doesn't have to toot his own horn because we all do it happily for him as we've been watching him and learning from him for a long time.

Trust me, If you'd put in the same hard work on your dream and made it a reality, wouldn't you want to shout it from a rooftop? he never did that before, so for us, we're super proud to see him happy like that. He inspires all of us to do the same :)

Once you get to know him you'll see he is a very nice guy! and he's just super proud because last year he dreamt of where he'd be now and he got himself there. He doesn't have to toot his own horn because we all do it happily for him as we've been watching him and learning from him for a long time.

Trust me, If you'd put in the same hard work on your dream and made it a reality, wouldn't you want to shout it from a rooftop? he never did that before, so for us, we're super proud to see him happy like that. He inspires all of us to do the same :)

you nailed it rosey, dank is good folk.

OK. cool. just making sure it wasn't me. lol I haven't had any issues here recently with any not germing. I went ahead & cracked that one with my fingernail. Hopefully she will bust on out. :)
the RQ's take a bit if i member right ;)

Latest posts

Back