coments on the babies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbuzz123

Reaction score
look at them

DSCF0012.JPG

DSCF0011.JPG

DSCF0010.JPG

i clip some and trim and train the one is going to be a bush the 1st one and the 2 is going to be 1 big cola aand 3 may sites any info

no, those plants look a little bit root bound, there tiny, you should move them up into 5gals and veg for another 2 weeks. thats what i would do, if u flower now, your harvest is going to be drastically cut in half, why waste all that time?
dc
p.s. is that 2 plants in one pot?

start your 12/12 when you see preflowers or altern.nodes

how do you tell when there is alt nodes or pre flowers i still se leave clusters growning in between stalks what should i look for????

how do you tell when there is alt nodes or pre flowers i still se leave clusters growning in between stalks what should i look for????

Do I see 2 plaants in one pot? Big no no. I would transplant to some larger containers and let them veg a bit longer. I'd read the post jash just posted and that should get you the info you need.

lol, gj rocky, but with a big enough pot both root balls will flourish but he gonna have to lst and trim alot lol.

no just one big one and i am doing a expermint on the other with 2 plants in in the one big plant you see is 1 plant and i do have alt node so i am gunna veg a while then flower

Latest posts

Back