Complaint about cat results in marijuana bust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Reaction score
Wednesday, April 02, 2008

We’ve all heard the old line, “Be careful what you wish for.”

In Ridgefield, a man learned to “be careful what you complain about,” said Police Chief Carrie Greene.

On Thursday, Greene said, the man called police to complain about his neighbor’s cat. It wasn’t clear what the problem was.

When an officer arrived at the home on North 16th Court, in the Bellwood Heights area, the man opened his door and quickly stepped outside. But the officer smelled marijuana, Greene said.

Based on that, the officer was able to persuade a judge to sign a search warrant.

In the raid Saturday, Ridgefield and La Center police, assisted by the Clark-Skamania Drug Task Force, found 84 marijuana plants growing, Greene said.

Of those, 21 were mature and ready to harvest; officers also found some dried packaged marijuana, Greene added.

The man told police he was growing the pot for someone with a serious illness who’s authorized by a physician to use marijuana, Greene said. But the amount of marijuana exceeds what such a patient is allowed.

Police didn’t arrest the man. Instead, they’ll send their reports to deputy prosecutors who will consider filing criminal charges. If charges are filed, the man will be summoned into court.

Sticky_Budz said:
On Thursday, Greene said, the man called police to complain about his neighbor’s cat. It wasn’t clear what the problem was.

"Damm cat keeps getting into my weed"

ill go ahead and say it...either this guy is smokin/growin something far better than my experiences, or he just aint to smart. i thought the whole idea was to keep people(especially cops) far away from it. so,posters...is it "poor guy" or is it"he got what he deserved".

He gets what he deserves... It just *****... I hate cops, i would never call the police for anything........ I know people, that cat would have just "disappeared" ... LOL

man... i hate nasty smelling getting into no good cats.. i would of just blew the little F***** away with my .50 then made some taco's for my gardeners...

EDIT
24 HOUR suspension of posting priveliges imposed, for flagrant rule violation

:rofl: its that time of the year for cats and omg the can get veryyy loud,,,,,he most got sick of hearing them :rofl:

That's crazy. I would have never called the cops about some loud cats if I were growing over 80 plants. That's just foolish. Bet he's regretting it now though. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

you know the funny thing is...

IM THAT MAN!!!

hahahahahaha

actually. im kidding.

BUT!!!

i **** you not..

believe it or not..

when i was 17 years old... (3 years ago...) i was at that house, and saw this grow rooms.. didnt think ANYTHING of it... thought it was cool... and went into the other room to play x box like anyone else.. lol.

and that my friends is why your step children should not show their friends... your stash..

muah hahahahaa..

(i had nothing to do with him getting busted btw)

lmao i got banned for talking about blowing away a cat and making them into taco's....

LMFAO!!!!

Ganja_Greg said:
man... i hate nasty smelling getting into no good cats.. i would of just blew the little F***** away with my .50 then made some taco's for my gardeners...

EDIT
24 HOUR suspension of posting priveliges imposed, for flagrant rule violation

now thats funny i dont care who you are.. lol

same thing id do too... :D

Latest posts

Back