confused

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maskdog

Reaction score
right now my plant is bulging/tricromes everywhere, still redish/purple and white. it's been growing since may. when do i harvest? every day it gets meater and meater, and it is outdoors. also should i be pruning it, of course the top is much more along than the bottom.--thanks for your responce and input

leave it alone...anything done now will only add time to harvest. just keep watchinthem trichromes...

meds4me said:
leave it alone...anything done now will only add time to harvest. just keep watchinthem trichromes...

I don't know if that's entirely true IMHO. The amount of energy spent on continuing to try to grow those popcorn buds into mature flowers is probably greater that the amount of energy spent by the plant on healing the cuts made.

Maskdog- what do you mean by red/purple/white trichomes?

the trichromes are of course mainly white/red and purple vaines withen them, i have also noticed what looks like a "ball" or seed sack starting to appear withen the buds that r starting to devlope (a puffy green sack) not sure if this is good or not--sorry could not show the pics @ this point (could not download for some reason)--it all looks good and have never got something this close to harvest, don't want to screw up! everyday the plant is getting thicker and thicker. under a magnifacation glass it's all very visable, the leaves around the trichromes are starting to gather alot of what i call resin

white/red trichombs?

you mean the HAIRS.
the trichombs can only be seen under 25x magnification or better.

Those green balls are male pollen sacks. Bad news buddy. :(

Do you have a good digital camera?

WE need pics.

If yor trichs are as you say whiteish / red = cloudy / amber ! Thats stoner material.... Rip 'n' Burn ! And sell what evers not there yet ! All the best !

no i know the differance between a male & female, i guess your right i mean the hairs are white, red & purple all withen the buds that are developing--so where are the trichromes and where do they show up (on the leaves)? yes i have a camera but for some reason the pics will not download--i'll try again

if its got buds and now its growing sacks I believe it has hermed on you but I'm a newbie.

thanks guys-- the pics from purplehaze helped the trichromes are very visable (of course w/a magnifying glass) all around the top of the leaves which are forming in the buds

maskdog said:
thanks guys-- the pics from purplehaze helped the trichromes are very visable (of course w/a magnifying glass) all around the top of the leaves which are forming in the buds
They may be visible to the naked eye, but can you tell us what color they are? If the tric's are cloudy or clear (this early they are clear). You dont just look for tric's you have to examine them.

maskdog said:
i have also noticed what looks like a "ball" or seed sack starting to appear withen the buds that r starting to devlope (a puffy green sack)
I think you are seeing the calyx starting to swell.

Latest posts

Back