Cool AI Honeycomb Bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowinGreen

♥ ςticky icky
Reaction score
Look at this AI bud- it reminds me of a bunch of honeycombs or something. That's how it grows everywhere. The other AI pheno I had was nothing like this.

yyAI 007.jpg

yyAI 012.jpg

yyAI 016.jpg

yyAI 035.jpg

yyAI 036.jpg

yyAI 084.jpg

Thanks for the replies.

Any more info about these foxtails? Is this something that should/can be avoided, or is this just how it grows? The light schedule has been messed up a few times because the timer I have sucks and sometimes decides to shutoff whenever- time to get a digital. And it actually just started to hermi the other day, but I am going to harvest pretty soon anyway.

Fox tails arent bad but Im not really sure what causes it. Some strains do it and some dont. Ive had a couple strains that looked liked yours but the tails were longer.

Yeah i got foxtails on one of my girls. I think it happened to me from over lsting.
I kept tying down well into flower cause of height issues. But I also had other issues with this girl so LSTing may not be the only reason. I think its lst though cause the foxtails follow the light, I mean the bud on mine are growing horizontal. Go figure!

dude i just want to pour some hemp milk on those buds and eat them in my cereal. they look soooooo delicious.

Latest posts

Back