couple of random questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrow22

Reaction score
Hey guys,
If you don't know how long your flowering period is going to be, (i am talking about hydro here), how do you know when to stop nutrients and begin final rinse solution?
Also, i just pulled on one of my limbs on my girl a little too hard, and it ripped off half way. I tied it back up so i closed the gap, but will this die off, or can it repair itself if it is closed up like a wound? Thanks,
Joegrow

joegrow22 said:
Hey guys,
If you don't know how long your flowering period is going to be, (i am talking about hydro here), how do you know when to stop nutrients and begin final rinse solution?
Also, i just pulled on one of my limbs on my girl a little too hard, and it ripped off half way. I tied it back up so i closed the gap, but will this die off, or can it repair itself if it is closed up like a wound? Thanks,
Joegrow

You will be able to tell when you are close to harvrst by the trichomes, when they are starting to turn cloudy you are close.

You repair should be ok, its happened to all of us.

Hi Joe
If you wrap a sterile string around the stem and branch (just like wrapping string round your finger round and round and round) from under the rip to over the top of the rip, it will heal itself, to sterile the string simply boil it.

Hippy

hey underground,
got some bubblegum and cindy'99 going right now.

cool, I've heard of bubblegum but never heard of cindy'99. do you have any pics?

Latest posts

Back