couple questions..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asyouarei

Reaction score
i had some trouble last grow and wanted a plant that is a lot less sensitive and stressful

ive heard that northern lights is easy to grow as well as some auto flowering strains. i have all biobizz (bio grow/topmax/bio bloom) nutes for a grow, so if u used the weekly schedule to feed the strain and had an easy time; name the strain and soil used.

how long would it take in days for a regular non autoflower to harvest/ total weight?

how long for an autoflower in days to harvest/total weight?

thank you for your time, appreciate it

:)
asyouarei said:
i had some trouble last grow and wanted a plant that is a lot less sensitive and stressful

ive heard that northern lights is easy to grow as well as some auto flowering strains. i have all biobizz (bio grow/topmax/bio bloom) nutes for a grow, so if u used the weekly schedule to feed the strain and had an easy time; name the strain and soil used.

how long would it take in days for a regular non autoflower to harvest/ total weight?

how long for an autoflower in days to harvest/total weight?

thank you for your time, appreciate it
there are many variables to ur questions. for non auto strains depends on how long you veg, indica or sativa, nutes, lights, co2 enriched, soil or hydro. also there are diff times for harvesting auto strains to. nl isnt to picky along with ak, which is a heavy yielder (thats what im growing now.) fox farms is a good soil to use also, but im no professional,so if u list all those variables im sure one of the vets on this site can surely help with a few of those questions.good luck bro

homegrown47 said:
:) there are many variables to ur questions. for non auto strains depends on how long you veg, indica or sativa, nutes, lights, co2 enriched, soil or hydro. also there are diff times for harvesting auto strains to. nl isnt to picky along with ak, which is a heavy yielder (thats what im growing now.) fox farms is a good soil to use also, but im no professional,so if u list all those variables im sure one of the vets on this site can surely help with a few of those questions.good luck bro

ithanks for the tips

m pretty sure that im going to go with an autoflower because of time constraints, but before i jump to one side what is the difference in days between an autoflower and an indica grow with these conditions:

400 watt mh/hps light
soil medium
no co2 enrichment
biobizz nutes (in an "all-mix" soil as describes by biobizz; not entirely sure what soils are included under this term)

I've grown both at the same time, heres what i found.

If you grow both auto and indica strains at the same time beware of this;
Auto strains flower at 18 hours, NOT 12 !!!!!
So, you will need seperate areas for the auto and the indica because of different light schedules!
It's a pain in the you know what.

And yes, auto's will grow like there on steroids.
From seed to harvest 8-9 weeks total for most autos, some will be sooner, some later depending on the strain.

Good luck

Latest posts

Back