Cove Area Drug Bust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annscrib

Reaction score
Three Panama City residents are behind bars for several felony drug charges.
27 year old Joshua Creighton, 20 year old Michelle Beretowski and 32 year old Daniel Morehouse allegedly cultivated marijuana with intentions to sell it.
Panama City Police say an officer was patrolling the area of North Bonita Avenue after getting complaints of drug activity in the area.
Police arrested Morehouse after finding large amounts of money and two marijuana plants on him as he walked in an alley behind 317 North Bonita Avenue.
Investigators also served a search warrant on the
home
and arrested Creighton and Beretowski.
Detectives recovered 10 pounds of packaged marijuana, prescription pills, two guns and drug paraphernalia.

http://www.wjhg.com/news/headlines/15408416.html

sooooo, umm...with carrying 2 maryjanes AND walking into his house, this is so unjust...where's the probable cause here? umm, some people just amaze me...please, for god's sake my friends...only smoke from the green pile. what was he thinking...or was he? sorry but lmao!!!!

Wow that a sh**** day!! What are the laws in Panama city like? I would imagine they are screwed

he deserved to get caught for being stupid. I'm sorry but when you walk down the rd with plants in toe your just a stupid criminal. he'll be the laughing stock of the jail. Mark another one for Darwin.

:giggle: yea the laws here s ucks.......there is a ZERO TOLERANCE for drgs
here....... so i would say that they are really screwed very hard

Latest posts

Back