crinkling seedlings leaves. help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufindo

weedaholic
Reaction score
what does it mean when the leaves look dry and bend or crinkle? the plants are 2 weeks old, blue widow and nevils haze. the color didnt change. Two of the leaves on each plant feel dry and are crinkling sideways. 4 out of 6 are on their third set of leaves. im watering about every day of other(depending on how dry the dirt is) ff soil. the new groth looks good though. anything im doing wrong? watering too much? help!!

how far are the lights away, and are you feeding them any nutrients yet?

it may be because of light, or the new soil might have too many nutes in it, or if you're feeding them too early. It may be something else, but it's hard to tell without pictures.. are they turning yellow, or are they just dry?

about 18 " away. with this fox farms soil you're not supposed to have to use nutes until at least a month. all the leaves are a uniform green. they just feel dry and are bending and krinkling .

hmmm not sure, check the trouble shooting guide in the 'sick and dying plants' section at the top.

i have had alot of leaves on my latest plant kink/curl sideways but it has not affected growth.i'm not sure what causes it but i think it's in the genetics of some plants.

it may be too hot that can dry out leaves and curl them or crinkle them up but you say the lights are 18" off em so its hard to tell is there any aire going around in your room/box

might need some pics too

pufindo said:
yeah 3 fans. temp is 75-85 humidity 55%

that humidity sounds a little high to me too hot =s withering gotta think 75-85with high huimidity really is about 90+

Latest posts

Back