Cuping Leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if it's a mg def, as HIE suggests above, add 1/4-1/2tsp epson salts to 1 gallon water. shake it like crazy until totally dissolved. use it with nutes or by itself. wont hurt anything either way. you could even foliar feed some to see, the effect is quicker.

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
I think it is very possible that your leaves are drying out too fast.

I would say turn the fan speed down, and dont have the fan blowing directly on the plants...you just want the leaves to rustle with the wind ...

Maybe you shouldnt use lake water....??...could be something in there.
I have been useing this lake water before with other grows.I also have 6 more plants that are about a week behiend these ones we are talking about.Two are in this closet and they are cupping.But the other 4 under flor's still are not cupping and they get the same water.same nutes,same soil.:confused:

Puffin Afatty said:
if it's a mg def, as HIE suggests above, add 1/4-1/2tsp epson salts to 1 gallon water. shake it like crazy until totally dissolved. use it with nutes or by itself. wont hurt anything either way. you could even foliar feed some to see, the effect is quicker.
I do have some epsom.Thanks Puffin and HIE.Keep it GREEN:D

Two are in this closet and they are cupping.But the other 4 under flor's still are not cupping and they get the same water.same nutes,same soil.

So the common denominator is the closet. So the evviroment of the closet must be looked at. Air flow, light, contaminates? Try solve one at a time and you will find the answer. Lift light, redirect airflow, sterilise closet. Double check your PH, in the soil not the water, and you should be fine.

I have backed the light off to 30 inches.Thats about as much as I can go in this closet.I have slowed down the fans and re directed them.I have another pH tester on its way.But,I dont think its that.I have 4 other plants going a week behind these one's in question.Same soil,same strain, same water source,same nute strength.Except they are under Flor's and not in that cabinet,and nothing is happening to them,there not cupping.You can see them here post#51 http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21788&page=3 I wouldn't think its pH.Cause the effects would be happening to these plants also.Its only in the cabinet.Thanks for the help and advice everyone.I hope we can figure this out.Keep it GREEN:D

if your using lake water, your gettin fish **** in there, basically the same thing as fish emultions, the bottom leaves on the first post showed signs of shiny leafs, did you spray water? cuz if not thats a classic sign of to much N, not to mention those leaves are GREEN! think about that man..

Dc

Quick question beserker, have you put anything new in your closet? painted it white? is the closet new or has it been used before? it may be a secretion of fumes or vapour if its only effecting the closet plants.

hey man,i just been thru all the same plant probs your goin thru in the same enviroment too.i solved this by raising the light to 3 feet but it takes a while for the plants to come good,mine took a week.i think a big light in a closet is a different deal as opposed to a grow room or a larger area and heat is an issue as well especially if ambient temps are 80+.
its been 2 weeks since mine started doing this and they have just come good.

Hey B sorry to hear about the problems going on here I had the same problem awhile back with one of my plants and it was because i had the fan blowing directly on the plant and it didn't like it at all lol i also started to to spray the plant with water once a day and it seemed to like that and problem was solved I'm not saying that's your problem but i don't see it being a pH problem if your using the same watter on your stoney bud plants none of them are having that problem right well good luck on solving this hope all goes well bro grow on peace

Latest posts

Back