curl on edges

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Size_matters

Reaction score
my lil one is doin good. green as can b and 24 days old. she is startn to curl on the edges of he leaves tho. still green. but slightly uld upward like shes catchin moe ligth? jus makn sur its not osmehtin wrong.

Size_matters said:
my lil one is doin good. green as can b and 24 days old. she is startn to curl on the edges of he leaves tho. still green. but slightly uld upward like shes catchin moe ligth? jus makn sur its not osmehtin wrong.
How close to the light do you have your plant? What is the temp in your room?

Size_matters said:
the flouro is bout 2 in and its only 78 or is that too hot
Nope your temp and light distance are fine. Like ya said she might just be reaching for light. ;)

thanks bro. il post some picsin the mornin.getn my HPS soon! wooo

Its possible but you could be deficient in mag. put 1/4 tsp. of epsom in a spray bottle and foliar feed, that should do it, if so add a little to your feeding cycle 1/2 tsp. per gallon or get some cal mag. by botanicare

Loneranger said:
Its possible but you could be deficient in mag. put 1/4 tsp. of epsom in a spray bottle and foliar feed, that should do it, if so add a little to your feeding cycle 1/2 tsp. per gallon or get some cal mag. by botanicare

I would NOT do that till you absolutely NEED to!! It is great advice, but a last resort unless your a very experienced grower. Intruducing certian things like salt can rapidly change ph levels in your soil or soiless mix. This can lead to many other bigger problems than low magnisium. Like I said, it is great advice but hold off till your sure that that is the issue. Also invest in a ph soil sample kit if you start using salts, sprays, or anything other than the usual fertz. Also if you do co2 injection than use the salts before or after but not during your co2 introduction!! Co2 raises soil ph temporarily and so does salt. They work good together but require seperate aplication periods.

BTW, this is my advice and it differs from that of others. I dont use co2 so that part is book knowledge only. This works for me so I'm just passing along..take care

plants are about a mounth old i just sprayed with hyponix dont bug me, and 3 hours later i had all webs over the plant, and also the second leaves are curling down in a sharp angle, any sugestions would help, th anks

try "searching" the forum for .."spider mites"..:shocked:

Latest posts

Back