Curling leaf in Aerogarden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamboy1888

Reaction score
Hi All. I’m new at all this but have just noticed my wee fella turning downwards as shown. Is this a sign of too much feeding or lights too close?
Any help would be great and sorry if I’m posting in the wrong thread.

There small to be feeding them much, what kind of light and how close?
Lots of air to the roots?
Roots look white?

I have an air stone in the water chamber and it’s the lights that are fitted to the Aerogarden (20watt LEDs)
The roots do look quite white but yesterday I moved the light further away and it looks better already so fingers crossed.
To keep it low and busy I was intending topping it but not sure if this is advisable on an Auto

It will be okay for awhile but your going to need more light and space eventually. Basically your growing in a small bubbler.
We be great for cloning but i dont see you growing to harvest in it and no i wouldn't be trimming on an Auto to much.

Yeah space is not my friend at the moment. May pop the light off the top and splice in a longer wire allowing me to raise it higher and also have a blue/purple light on the way so will also add this. The seed stats say it only grows 50-70 cm so I’m hoping with topping I can keep it low and bushy.

Good luck my friend,, ill be watching. Hope it works out for you.👍

[Hey, hear to help. You may be better off with any Fluorescent in your house over what YOU have there.

Hi All. I’m new at all this but have just noticed my wee fella turning downwards as shown. Is this a sign of too much feeding or lights too close?
Any help would be great and sorry if I’m posting in the wrong thread.
[/QUOTE]

Things appear to be going well and as I want to keep her short I FIMed a few weeks ago. Maybe not my best idea but I like to experiment.

Latest posts

Back