Dang! My New Bong Order Got Messed Up!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

StoneyBud

I ordered a new bong from GrassCity and waited and waited and waited....

It finally came today.

AND ITS THE WRONG ONE!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

It was supposed to be a 14.5 inch tall, 3 piece bong.

What came is about 6 inches tall and is like an add-on to another system or something.

I just emailed them and said; W-T-F! (Not really, I just asked how we were going to fix this.

The one with the round bottom is what I ordered:

View attachment Bong.JPG

View attachment Bong-mggms4.jpg

pay the extra 10$ go to the local head shop. support the local economy :p
lmao!!
I got one of them "Austrian" packages...about 6" too short and not enough uhmff...seemed like a bad date at Las Vegas :p at least put jenna jameson on the front...lemme think its something special LOL

That sucks bro....I order from everyonedoesit....they are in the UK but still ship fast and package their stuff well. Even with shipping it costs like a third of what my local places charge.

thats an ashcatcher.. just find out the stem size and find a bong to match.. That will save you a whole-lotta hard cleaning!
RooR-Ashcatcher2.gif

that stinks...I am not a bong girl myself.I do own a beauty tho. just prefer my dry hammer pipe the most. I hope I dont break it because the store I got it from pissed off the blower... :hairpull: they should send it out pronto and give you something free as well. I agree with buying locally but not everyone can.

Gosh, I am even glad to see StoneyBud. Just kidding Stoney. It is good to see yer old arse though.

I want a new bong with them there percolaters and beacon bottom. There is so much stuff out there though that its hard for me to decide. I will probably try and spend my money locally unless they just price themselves out of range.

starwarz said:
thats an ashcatcher.. just find out the stem size and find a bong to match.. That will save you a whole-lotta hard cleaning!

Thanks starwarz! I could see how it should work, but really didn't understand why it would be used. Now I do!

I didn't think they would want me to send it back because I'm sure not eating the postage for their mistake.

Thanks again for the info. Its a nicely made piece of glass.

2Dog said:
that stinks...I am not a bong girl myself.I do own a beauty tho. just prefer my dry hammer pipe the most. I hope I dont break it because the store I got it from pissed off the blower... they should send it out pronto and give you something free as well. I agree with buying locally but not everyone can.

I've never bought anything from GrassCity before, so I'm hoping that they are one of the honest places that will honor the purchase and send me the correct piece. I usually buy locally but bought this on the spur of the moment while looking at thier glass. My usual pipe is one made of brass, about 14 inches long and made of plumbing fittings from Home Depot. Its unbreakable and smokes nice and cool, especially when I put it in the freezer for really cold hits.

TexasMonster said:
Gosh, I am even glad to see StoneyBud. Just kidding Stoney. It is good to see yer old arse though.

Well thanks Tex.

Nothing is worse than ordering something only to have some idiot on the other end just grab something and throw it into a box.

Wow this thread brings back some memories....texasmonster and 2dog are in it, sure hope she and tex are doing well. And well Stoney rest in peace bro.

you will be missed.....but never forgoten on here

RIP Stoney..:48:

funny that someone with one post hits on this particular thread???

rip...

Latest posts

Back