danK newz update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan K. Liberty

Blazin' like the sun
Reaction score
Hey hello to everyone, all my friends - and also Roddy :rofl: . . . sorry for my severe lack of meaningful contributions to the forum lately . . . guess I started bein a slacker right around harvest time last fall hehe SUPRISE !!! :smoke1: . . . but hey I been under the influence of The Holy Cow:D she is still so good after all these years I been faded i tell ya I got 19.5 zipparoos outta the 2two harvest the seed batch and their clones wooo hoooooooo

I made huge advances in horticultural wisdom (and humility) as I rode out my first major grow in 12 years with all you great growing guys and gals at my back helping me with various issues. I can't adequately express how much I appreciate that. You all deserve a toke on my pipe, and I would gladly share my yield with each and every one of you if I could

Winds of change have been blowin hard in this valley, and I will be bustin a move out of here toward higher ground, very soon . . . don't like too much crowdin and human based developments, been seeking out places to live where most only pass through, and have found it

I had hinted to a couple PMs and threads that I would be popping a few new seeds at this time . . . I've got some great old skool stuff from Insane Seed Posse, Spice of Life, and BCSK . . . I'm really itching to cut loose, but I will hafta maintain and get resettled before I start on my next adventure

Still stopping by to say hi and read a few old threads once in awhile, will let you know once I get all the way home and set up a new grow . . . ok gotta go puff this greasy doob, peace people I love you :peace:

Hey good to see you Dan and good job on the harvest. So what do you have for SOL genetics? Some Blockhead or maybe Plum? One of my favorite breeders for sure and its too bad there is nothing new in the works.

Was to wonderin ifin yual found cute little missy and be bunked up be bout the only thing could think to takes ya from fire so long pilgrem. Glads to hears from ya and dont be stranger. Good luck to yur trails friend ;)

BWD

maineharvest said:
Hey good to see you Dan and good job on the harvest. So what do you have for SOL genetics? Some Blockhead or maybe Plum? One of my favorite breeders for sure and its too bad there is nothing new in the works.

thx maine !! right on, I have some Blockhead f2s and also BHxAK47 in the fridge. The BH by itself is couch material, can't wait to try the cross !!! Also got some crazy west coast skunk that I hear Peter Frampton used to smoke:guitar:

Breeder Steve is feeding his plants off his giant aquarium wastewater somewhere in Switzerland, top secret stuff;) don't give up hope, he still touches base with DJ and I heard genetic things are looking up:cool:

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Was to wonderin ifin yual found cute little missy and be bunked up be bout the only thing could think to takes ya from fire so long pilgrem. Glads to hears from ya and dont be stranger. Good luck to yur trails friend ;)

BWD

Hello, friend . . . sorry hehe I been bunked up a bit as you say, but told lil missy aforehand to remember her own trail back home and don't let the door hitter where the dog bitter . . . hehe sorry:eek:

SmokinMom said:

:eek: MOMMMMMMM !!!! :banana: :peace: :heart: ty for welcoming me back home :heart::peace: :banana: you are so smokin;) sorry I been slackin girl we can talk

The last rose.jpg

4u2sm0ke said:
hi friend, good to see you . . . congrats to you and all the legal smokers and growers in Washington State !! :clap:

:48:

Thanks to all, and good newz to all . . . danK is cuttin the deal in progress and mapping out for trails headin upwards and to hills much greener !! Stay Tuned !!

hi Rose !!! :heart: thank you so much, can hardly wait . . . I have a closing on Monday !! :yay:

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Stumps waitin ;)

BWD

OK friend, sit to stump and hear this . . .

Been so anxious to get up my new trail to stay, so couple weeks ago I packed a tent, stove, vittles and such, headed up there and put in to camp. Beautiful stars in the night sky, the forest sounds and the bubbling creek played music to my soul

Next morning got up, made coffee, sat at the fire to let the first rays of sun come over the mountain, warming my face and melting cares of the world away

Then went down to the creek bout 9:30, not 10 minutes later caught a nice 14" brown trout, perfect for breakfast pan alongside eggs. Took him up to the pan, then went back to creek to see if I could catch some lunch too

Bout 10 minutes later, it happened. Threw a rubber minnow allll the way over to the other side against a rock wall, let it fall down, and old grandaddy came up on it . . . and the fight was on

Years ago I got a hook in a big trout, and that time he ended up in my pan. A brook trout out of a creek - at almost 6 lbs - that is a BIG trout. Well life sometimes sorta replays itself a bit, and here I was with another giant trout, this time a brown, and he was real interested in getting back under that ledge where he came out from

I loosed the drag up but still held and kept him from gettin back down to the bottom of the trough, so he took off like a rocket downstream, and before I knew it . . . i was in there with him, and up to my waist in current - and it was cold !!

Well life may imitate art to an extent, but this battle was a lot uglier than the movie . . . slippin, trippin, splashin my way downstream I went after him. Then I fell backward and I was sitting on the bottom with water up to my chest . . . got back up and slipped again, this time forward and got water in my mouth

That's when I thought gee, I wanna come back here again. Snapped him off and headed for bank. Ended up 70 yards downstream from where I first got hook in him. Long as I breathe, I will never forget that

. . . and will be back in a few days to try him again:hubba:

Well Dan glad yual decidin to get back to yur roots and fishin sounds like yual had great time! Cant count how many times fish be takin me for walk down stream and over obstacles most wouldnt dare but fun as heck! Went duck huntin in swamp once tryin to chase down duck I just winged and ended up trippin on underwater stump my buddy looked over and said be the funniest thing ever did see, said all he could see was my forarm to hand stickin out water holdin me shotgun came up spittin muck and ears and eyes full swamp turds and wadders full of icy water. I dont trip no more ;)

Glad yual be findin yur piece of heaven pilgrem soundin like yual next door nieghbor.

BWD

thank you, friend. I will take my camera with me this next time so I can share

Keep yur fire smolderin friend easier to take to flame ifin ya need to quick ;)

BWD

Funny how life is sometimes . . . see I came in and bought this place not 4 yrs ago - nice quiet valley place, had a vacant 6 acres out back of it, coupla quiet neighbors, had deer coming up in the backyard to eat my apples . . . just what I was looking for, real nice n peaceful :peace:

Oh well, so much for that . . . developer man busted in, bought that 6 acre piece, and now is gonna build him a subdivision back there:eek: so I need to tell ya . . . me and bulldozers ain't exactly the best of friends, friend . . . and that means its high time for DanK to explore a new trail outta here . . . I am headin' for the hills !!:D

Hadn't really got all the details of new campsite totally figgered out yet, but sure do have details of this one . . . tomorrow morning he writes me a check and I hand over the keys:hubba: . . . then will embark on a little adventure and find the trail that will lead me to my happy place:)

Look out midlife crisis . . . here I come !!! WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! :yay:

Latest posts

Back