Daphne posed for pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What dry weight will Daphne produce?

• Less than 1 oz.

• 1 - 3 oz.

• 3 - 5 oz.

• More than 5 oz.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gadhooka

Junior Grower
Reaction score
So here is the newest I've got for ya.

Does anyone ever worry about flash photography at night when your out at your site/s? hmmm

Anyway, Daphne is a monster and if the buds start growing she should yield a decent harvest. Thank God all the rest died because I really don't have much room to dry. I started with fourteen and ended up with her left out of them all. Just some pretty good bagseeds were used.

I probably will have to chop her between mid and end of October when it freezes. The average temps from now until then will be: highs between 60-75, and lows between 35-45 deg f.

I hope you all like the pics.

A person can take polls here.................SWEEEEET! How do you do it?

EDIT: I figured out how to take the polls,,,That feature is narly!

100_0617.JPG

100_0619.JPG

100_0630.JPG

Good stuff man. I think you will get well over 5oz dry weight oss her.
i think mid october might be pushing it depending on where you live. I live up north and we have already had our first frost warning for the year and it is only Sept.
Good luck though and I cannot wait to see the turn out:D

Thanks Clever, I'm just trying to be optimistic and hoping and praying for an Indian summer.

I think the harvest will be pretty good!:hubba: Daphne is really, really sticky and smells sweet and fruity. It was windy so I only got a few decent pictures.

I'm guessing she'll have to come up before she's ready due to weather. Even so, it should yield pretty good.

Thanks for all your help MP family. And don't forget to Keep it GREEN!

100_0640.JPG

100_0638.JPG

100_0637.JPG

Not only is Tinkerbell there, but Robinhood and all of his Merry Men are holed up in that forest!!!:D They're having a jolly good time!

Thanks for the laugh guys!

Hey CI, I checked out your grow. Good work man!

Alright, these are some of the bigger nugs! 5 days into the cure....probably gonna get about 5-6 O's total dry weight!

A bunch of it is Deep Purple,,,,so I think I'll call her "Daphne's Deep Purple" scchhmoke!

BAM!!! Thanks everyone for voting and helping me out.....This might have been a disasterous failed attempt without your help.

Keep it GREEN and Rock On!

:woohoo: :afroweed: :bong1:

100_0748.JPG

Latest posts

Back